- 𝖝𝖛𝖎

After spending time with Kakucho, winter season finally came

After spending time with Kakucho, winter season finally came. You love this season since then, cold and you love how the small snow falls on the ground. It's already December, how fast time could be.

"So, how's your trip with Kakucho? Is it fun?" Harumi said, while brushing your sorft and silky H/L hair.

Harumi actually planned this. Being with you, saying that this is a sleepover. Well you don't mind. She's fun to be with.

She wear a large shirt that falls on her knees, red hair tied in a loose bun making hair dangles in her shoulders. While you wear your cream colored night gown. You always love long night gowns.

"It was fun, Kakucho is happy that he went to Yokohama to see the abandoned Orphanage that him and his late friend live with."

"Wow so you know about Izana, huh? You're lucky they tell their secrets to you, well who am I to say this because they don't care about me." She sigh, you noticed the sarcasm in her tone.

"Well, I care for you."

"Really? You care for me after all that I've said to you last month ago?"

"People can change, I know you've changed so I forgive you." You said, Harumi smiled. She never felt this way before, being cared about. She never experience this with her parents. Only you.

"You forgive people that easily?"

"Yeah. Is that bad?"

"Well, it depends how damage they put into you. Well I made a lot of damage and you just forgive me? Are you nuts?"

"Because I know you'll change if I show some kindness into you."

"Why are you even sure about that? What if I'm just pretending to be good? Will you still forgive me?"

"You don't look like you're pretending. Whenever I say something. You always insult m or mak fun of me."

"Ha! That's how I express my true feelings!"

You chuckled at her as she pouted.

"Hey, can I ask something?"

"You are already asking."

Harumi rolled her eyes and took another sigh as she put the comb down to the corner.

"Miss Y/N!" Shichiro yelled. "Hey, don't just shout at night, Shichiro!" Harumi scolded. Shichiro sheepishly smiled at Harumi.

"What's the matter, Shichiro?" You asked calmly, you pat the bed as he run towards your bed and hugged you.

"Mmm, can't sleep at my room. Can I sleep here?" He smiled while Harumi widen her eyes and looks at Shichiro.

"What?! You can't sleep here! I'm going to sleep here!" She shouted.

Grr! This kid!

You only smiled. "You can sleep here. My bed is big so three of us can share."