•Sometimes things don't change at all•

Y/n's pov-

What!!! What he is doing here ...if he 
saw me here and at this time , he surely gonna tell Enwoo oppa..

F@ckkk-- what should I do...

"Mam shall we" 1 guard said as he ask me to move forward.

Soon he took me to a huge mansion.
It was cool but scary at same time since it was night time.

He took me inside and I have to say the interior was so beautiful...

"Mam your room is on 2 floor, left hand side,3 room"

"Can I ask you why I'm here " I said politely.

And he didn't said anything but just left a dangerous smirk making me more scared from things.. as I actually was.
Anyways, I should go to my room.

I sighed heavily after coming to my room ...I was scared what if Cheanyeol see me and reveal every thing to oppa , as I know my oppa , I will fire me with so many never ending questions . But what he is doing here ....?..

I took out my phone and see it was on 5 . I cursed under my breath . I look at the clock and it was 7 already. I was craving for food.
After 10 min I heard a knock on my door. I sat up from bed and make my way to the door . I opened the door revealing Teahyung. I was shook for a movement but he held my wrist and quickly shut the door by pinning me against the door . Before I could say anything he covered my mouth with his hands .
I was still in shook and I dont know what to do. It was like he was hiding from someone. After some time he arrived his gaze over me, his  angelic face was just in front of me and we were just few inches away from eachother. Suddenly he starts to look at my lips .

TEAHYUNG s pov-

Phew!! They are gone .  I arrived my gaze to the person I was holding through, I was so panicked that I don't even bothered to see the person.  I saw a cute lil face hiding undery shadow.. I look straight into her eyes , there was something special in them . Then I look at her cute , redish lips , Aah they are so tempting..ah tae what are you thinking.

As soon I came to my senses I pul her away from me and sat on the bed in the room .

Y/N's pov-

"Sir, what are you doing here ..a-and why are you sitting on my bed" .
"Firstly, it's not your bed and second.....I'm sleeping here so better not to disturb me" he said I a cold tone ...ouch it felt...aghhhrr stfu .

"What ...then where I will be sleeping?"

"On the floor"

What!!!!!!

"