Coffee

At midnight, in a dark room, there's a blonde hair boy doing his work. And the time is now 2 am. It's usual for him to stay up this late.

"Ugh, I need to hurry up...the deadline is 12 pm..." He said.

He sighed and drink a sip of his coffee. He continued his work.

Morning , 8 am

Aether woke up. "Huh? I fell alseep? Oh no, I better hurry up and submit my work!" He said. Aether quickly submit his work before the deadline. "Ugh, I can't see properly..." He rubbed his eye. "I guess I need to go check-up my eyes..." He sighed.

After submitting his work, he went to do an eye examination.

"WHAT, MY EYE POWER IS 500?! T-That's so deep..." "You can't see anything without a glasses like this." The Optometrists said while checking Aether's eye power. (Note: Optometrists is an eye doctor in case you don't know)

"Do I really have to wear glasses...?" Aether felt a bit sad. "Yes, you should" Aether let out a little sigh. "Alright, what kind of glasses design do you have?"

After a while, Aether walked out with a rectangle shape glasses. "Hmm, now I can see clearly!" Aether said. "Now I need to do my work." Aether said while stretches his back. "But first I need to buy a coffee."

Aether's POV

I walk to my favourite coffee shop. The coffee there are very good. When I was walking, I saw a shop.

It was a coffee shop. I wondered: "Is this a new coffee shop?" I go in the new coffee shop. They seems to be no one here.

"Congratulations, you are our first customer!!" A staff said to me. "Wait really?!" I exclaimed. "Yup, since you're our first customer, you can have any coffee in our menu for free!!"

"Wow, maybe it's my lucky day hehe!" I thought in my mind. "What would you like?" The staff asked me. "I'll have black coffee please." I love black coffee even though it's bitter but they still tasted good. I thought myself. "Is that all?" She asked. "Yup!" I said. "Alright please be patient." She said.

After a while, I got my coffee. I said "thank you" to the staff and I sit on a chair. While I was about to take my coffee, I sneezed. "ACHOO!!" My glasses flew away since this is my first time wearing glasses and I'm also careless. "Oh no, my glasses!!"

While I'm finding my glasses, someone touched my shoulder. "Is this yours?" A person said. The person is the almost the same height as me, had dark green hair and amber eyes with diamond shape in his eyes.

"Yeah, that's mine. Thank you so much for finding it!" The person gave me back my glasses. "Oh, thank goodness my glasses didn't broke!" Aether gave him a smile while putting his glasses back on.

"Welcome customer! You're the second customer in our shop! You can choose any drink in our menu for free!" The staff said to the dark green hair boy. "Oh thanks." He said. "I'll have white coffee." "Your order will be served in a minute! Please be patience!" The staff said. The boy waited for his coffee. He sat beside me.

"What's your name?" I asked him. He said: "Xiao." "Ooh, nice name!" I said with a smile. "My name's Aether." I said. "Aether huh.." He smiled a little.

"Heres your order, sir!" The staff said to Xiao. "Thanks." Xiao said. He take the coffee and went back to sit beside me. "Wanna be friends?" I asked him. He went silent for a while and answered: "Sure." I'm glad that I can be friends with him. I gave him a sweet smile. He blushed a little. I find him cute! I felt my face was a bit hot and a little red on my cheek.