Flowers

4 p.m.

"What are you doing?" Xiao asked. "Drawing." Aether answered. "What are you drawing?" Xiao asked again. "Qingxin flower." Aether said. "Why are you drawing flowers??" Xiao asked. "I love Qingxin flowers, it's so beautiful..." Aether said while drawing. Xiao didn't say anything.

"I'll go outside for a while." Xiao said. "Ok!" Aether smiled. Xiao went to the kitchen and get something. Then, he went outside. "Hmm, I wonder what is he doing outside.." Aether wondered.

Aether take a peek to see Xiao at outside. "Hm, I didn't know he's a cat person.." Aether looked at the window. Xiao is feeding stray cats outside. Aether decided to draw Xiao with the cats. He take a quick sketch. "Oh, I forgot my eraser." Aether said. He went to his room and get his eraser. He get his eraser and went back to sketching but Xiao was gone. "Aww..gone already?" Aether said with a sad expression.

"My my, you're so young and so caring.." an old lady said. "Oh uhm.." Xiao said. "Thank you for feeding the cats, they always look so poor and pity..." the old lady said. "It's no problem.." Xiao said. "Here, this is for you. Give it to someone special." the old lady give Xiao a bouquet of flowers. "Qingxin flowers?" Xiao said. "Take care young man.." the old lady said while leaving. "Oh..." Xiao said.

After a while

Xiao went back home. "Welcome back!" Aether said. "Thanks." Xiao said. "What's that on your hand?" Aether asked. "Hmm, you want it? You can have it. " Xiao said. "It's Qingxin flowers." Xiao said. "Wait what, did you go out to just get me Qingxin flowers?!" Aether is shocked. "It's a gift from someone." Xiao said. "Oh.." Aether said. "You can have it if you like it." Xiao said. "R-Really?!" Aether is happy.

He take the flowers and put in his room. (Happy boi 😔) He put it in a vase. "The flowers are pretty.." he said himself.

"Ugh, I'm kinda hungry.." Xiao said. " I made some food while you're gone!" Aether said. "Here." Aether give Xiao chicken mushroom skewer. "Thanks." Xiao thanked Aether. They eat dinner.

After dinner

Aether is in his room. He kept looking at the flowers. "You like the flowers so much huh.." Xiao said. "Didn't someone teach you how to knock..." "And well, it's not like it's the first time I received flowers." Aether said. "That's the first flower you receive?" Xiao pointed on Aether's favourite flower with a pot. "Yup! But I forgot who gave me the flower..." Aether said. "This flower pot looks familiar..." Xiao thought in his mind. "Does the person who gave you this flower, a friend of yours?" Xiao asked. "Yup! He patted my head once!" He said.

"And he said.." Aether said. "You're so cute." They both said the same time. "Eh?!" Aether was a bit shocked. "That was me..." Xiao said. Aether let out gasp. "It's you?! IT'S YOU!!" Aether hugged Xiao. "Oh uhm..I'm really not a fan of hugging.." Xiao said. "Whoops, sorry!" Aether let go of Xiao. Xiao let a little sigh but is a bit happy.

10 p.m.

Aether was ready for bed. He take off his glasses and off the light then lay on his bed. But someone opened the door. "Can you please knock the door if you want to enter my room everytime..."Aether said. "I'm sorry." Xiao on the light. "You forgot your eraser." Xiao said. "Oh thanks!" Aether come out of bed and take his eraser. "How come I only realized that he looks beautiful without his glasses..." Xiao thought in his mind. Xiao starred at Aether. "Goodnight!" Aether said. "Oh, goodnight." Xiao snapped Aether out from his mind and off the light.

He went back to bed. "What's that feeling..." he thought in his mind.