Chapter 8: Pancakes & Kisses

AN: Grapes! so here's chapter 8!!! so sorry for the vignettes I'm giving you all, but that's what vignettes are for, to give important info in small insignificant chapters. Thanks for reading!! :)

Ps. Be ware, crappy chapter ahead...

Niall's POV

"Okay. Well you know I love you like an older brother and I care about you like any of the other boys. I could read you better than the back of my hand, and I get a long with you a lot more than any of the other boys. And because I care about you, I have to know. Do you have feelings for Harry?" Zayn asked me.

My stomach dropped. I stared at him. Okay, first Harry asking me about my little princess, then Zayn asking about Harry? Okay, is it really THAT obvious? I thought I was doing a pretty good job at hiding my grape-ing (AN: get it? Lol no? Okay..) feelings, apparently I'm not.

"Niall, this silence pretty much answers my question," he smirked. I blushed.

"I-I don't know where you get such cra-"

"Niall, come on. If you do have feelings for Harry, I don't mind. You're my best friend, practically my brother, and I wouldn't judge my brother," he said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I looked down at the blanket and started to play around with my dumbs. I sighed.

"How long," he asked, and as I looked up at him I saw him smile.

"Probably since.... This mess started?" I said blushing.

"Really? How cute!" he exclaimed.

"But you can't tell him. Not now, not never. Especially now that Mel is back.

"You jealous?" he smirked. I blushed some more. He burst out laughing.

"Stop," I whined as I threw a pillow at him.

"Okay, okay. I promise I won't tell ANYONE," he said as he threw back the pillow.

"No, you have to swear," I said sternly.

"You don't trust me? You know I never break my promises," he smiled.

"Neither did I used to," I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"It's a long story, but I promised Harry that I wouldn't fall for him and I broke it," I said ashamed of myself.

"Aw, it's okay Nialler, you didn't mean to. Love is love and you just can't help it. Trust me, I should know," he said. I frowned.

"what do you mean?" I tilted my head to my right in confusion.

"Nothing," he quickly shook his head regretting what he had just blurted out. He was about to stand up but I put my hand on his knee.

"Come on Zayn, tell me please?" I begged in a childish voice. He sighed.

"Well... I sort of, fell for someone who..." he started nervously.

"Who what?" I asked trying to comprehend where this was going.

"Well, all I know is he just doesn't feel the same," he quickly said waving his hand like if it was nothing. But then he realized his mistake. He said 'he' not 'she'. He looked at me mortified.

"He?" I smirked. His face turned pale.

"He? No, I didn't say he. Not at all. Just an otiose mistake," he shook his head.

"Zayn, you said he. Now, who is it. Is he in the band?" I asked slightly jumping up and down with excitement. He sheepishly nodded looking down at the bed.