Drunken love

Third person POV:

The whole team just finished working a long case and everyone's decided to go to a bar and celebrate, but even though you wanna get drunk and sleep in the next day, you can't. You're afraid that if you get drunk around Spencer then you'll do something stupid that will reveal your huge crush on him. It's a little more than a crush tho...You're in love with him. Everything he does is so amazing. Even just him sipping a cup of coffee with those tired eyes in the morning is just so cute to watch. But it's getting harder by the day to keep these feelings for him inside. maybe you shouldn't go? but it was a long-ass case and you deserve a party weekend. So you went anyway.

You got all dressed for the bar and put your f/c crop top on and a comfy jacket, black jeans with sneakers. 

~ time skip ~

You arrived at the bar with the perfect timing. Spencer was already there and he was talking to Morgan. You walked over to everyone hoping to catch Spencer's attention, although he's not into you, he's still a guy. He would like this, right?

"There she is! Baby girl we have been waiting for you." Derek said in a jokingly tone.  Spencer looked over at you and just stared for a moment at you. 

"Sorry it took me so long, I had trouble finding something to wear." You said.

"I...don't mind waiting for you." he said with a cute nervous smile.

It made you awkwardly happy that he added "for you" to his sentence.

There was some awkward silence before Garcia and Emily quickly jumped in. "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" They both yelled in excitement.

You and Spence both were handed two shots. "Drink up!" Morgan said to you and spence. You happily gulped it down without hesitation. Spencer on the other hand, wasn't so use to drinking alcohol. He just stared at it for a minute like he zoned out.  "Spence? ... Spence?" you snapped him out of his trance. "Huh- what?" He quickly looked over at you confused.

"I'm guessing you're not the 'get drunk and hungover' type huh?" you chuckled.  He looked back at the full shot glass in his hand "...not really.." he sighed. 

"Would it make things easier if you drank it from my mouth?" You said teasing him, a bit tipsy. Shots weren't really your thing either, but tonight was special so why not.

You then stuck out your tongue at him. His whole face blushed a little and he looked away for a moment. "I don't know.. you tell me" he said it like he was so embarrassed about not being able to drink a single shot.

You unconditionally placed your hand on his arm. "Spence, it's just a shot. Nothing to get worked up over. It's perfectly fine if you don't wanna drink it." You said to him with a bright smile.

"No, it's alright. I'll drink it." Spencer said and then shoved not one, not two, but THREE shots down his throat.

Everyone looked at him in pretty shocked since he rarely drinks ever.  "Oh now it's on" Derek said as he took two shots and gulped them down in seconds. He wasn't going to let Reid out party him tonight. After all, they had a bet on who would be the life of the party.....and Spencer intended to win this time.

Y/n laughed "looks like this is gonna be a fun night!"  but spencer sat down right after she said it. Three shots and his head started to hurt. "I'm just going to sit for a bit." he said looking down at the bar table.  Y/n wanted him to have fun of course, so she sat beside him at the counter. "Spence?" she whispered. He looked up for a moment. "mmhm..?" "if you aren't feeling so good I can take you home."  Spencer smiled a little. that was all he could ask for right now. he let out a quiet chuckle "well..if you insist." he said as he sat up from his seat. 

~ short time skip ~

First person POV:

I let spence sit in the passenger seat next to me and I took the wheel as I drove to his place. I already knew where it was, not to brag.. but I memorised it.  I heard him let out a yawn.

"Mind if i play some radio?" I ask. "Not at all." he replied, looking out the window at the falling snow.  I turned on the heat and my favourite holiday channel from the radio, sat back and watched the car traffic lights go by.  "isn't winter in the city beautiful at night?" I ask him.

"It is, it reminds me of when my mom used to make me warm hot chocolate when I was a kid." he blurted out. "Awe that's so sweet spence!" i replied. "Yeah, I miss those times."

I saw a sad smile start to form on his face when he said that, I wanna cheer him up somehow. I patted his soft hair. "Maybe we could go see her over the holidays" I lightly suggested.

"...We?" he asked.  "Yaha, if you don't mind me coming along that is?" I let out a nervous giggle. I probably intruded on his personal life a bit-

"No no- not at all. Truth is, I'd be happy if you came along." he assured me. My face lit up, I was able to make him happy, at least just a little bit I think.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.    925 words

Sorry i gave up on writing this ;-;
-Author.