💋𝟑𝟒.

"Changes. . ."
-Ann Marie & Yung Bleu💋

Chapter 34:

August

New Orleans

New Orleans

That following afternoon, August flipped through the different denominations of bills as he diligently counted the cash that he had just acquired from his flip.

After the drama he had experienced during his last exchange with Ryan, the business he had just recently handled in New Orleans made the fresh off the Red-eye trip better for him. He would now leave his hometown $180,000 richer.

'Dis was definitely worth da' trip, he thought to himself as he admired the hood riches that lay scattered across the hotel bed.

He put the bills in ten-thousand-dollar stacks and wrapped rubber bands around each one, to keep the money organized. He counted the cash a second time to verify that his money was on point.

He was thorough when it came to his paper. It was the one thing that he knew he could depend on. Money was his first priority. Getting money came first in any situation, and he was determined to keep his pockets fed now that he had a child on the way.

A knock at the door interrupted his thought process, and out of habit, he grabbed his pistol from the nightstand and approached the door.

He had been a bit paranoid from the events that had taken place the night of his engagement, so he wanted to be as cautious as possible while he was in Nola. A nigga would never catch him slipping.

He looked through the peephole and eased up when he noticed the distorted image of his concierge. Sliding the chain from the hotel door, he unlocked it and opened the door slightly being careful not to reveal his gun.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Alsina. Your car awaits for you out front," said the concierge.

August nods, " 'Perciate it. I'll be down inna' minute,"

"Will do, sir." the concierge obliges before walking away.

August closes the door sliding the lock back into place, and begins gathering the rest of his belongings to leave the hotel.

------

Mt. Olivet Cemetery

 Olivet Cemetery