ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟜

єpísσdє 2 - sєєkєrs σf thє sєcrєt jєwєl αnd σrв σf sσuls

Part 2

❆❀❈ꕤ❆❁✿❃ꕥ❆❀❈ꕤ❆❁✿❃ꕥ❆❀❈

,, Could it be that they are going on their own? We spoke of these who seek the secret jewel and orb of souls. But we spoke not clearly enough."

On top of one of the huts, Inuyasha is hearing their conversation.

❆❀❈ꕤ❆❁✿❃ꕥ❆❀❈ꕤ❆❁✿❃ꕥ❆❀❈

Walking futher and futher into the forest, the sister didn't notice that they were being followed.

,, There! That's the well we came out off."

(y/n) sense something over them, but to late. The bandits jump down from their hideouts in the trees. All of them take one girl and bringing them to their hideout.

Holding both girls down, the bandits laugh.

,, Hey boss! We caught the girls just like you say we should!"

,, Hey look her skirt is shorter then mine! You conna catch a cold if you walk around like that."

Kagome jumps up out of embarrassment and holds her skirt. (y/n) stands protectly before her looking at them.

,, Don't do that it rip!"

,, Didn't you learn how to treat a lady!"

Suddenly all the people stand up.

,, What is the matter princess? Are our hands too dirty for you!"

,, Marry me and i show you how i treat woman."

,, Stop it."

,, Hand over the jewel and orb right now."

Kagome and her sister look back. There was an big man with an red armour. He slowly stands up and laugh evil.

He walks to them and take out his sword. Both of the girls are hold by their arms.

,, Hey!"

,, Hey boss! Try to take that of in one swing. Like an deadly line."

The boss of the group holds up his sword and meets one of his allies.

,, Why did you do that..."

All of them look shock at their boss. He walks to them all and strikes another swing. All of them run to the other side of the house.

,, Boss! Boss! Where you're aiming? They are who you want!"

The bandits push the girls before them.

,, Wait! Can't you tell that something is wrong with our boss? Now out of here!"

All of them run away from the tall men who swings his sword at them.

,, Here i am in feudal japan playing duck-duck-duse with an eight foot tall!"

Not far away from them, Inuyasha runs fast to them.

,, Stupid girls. I don't care where they go but they took the jewel and orb with them"

And again with the girls who are still running away from the boss of the gang with his allies. He strikes everything down and two mens trying to escape.

But luck wasn't on their side. The fassade brocken down and one was is underneath it. (y/n) runs to his side.

,, Are you okay?"

,, We gotta walk around! It's blocked. "

The men's and Kagome runs to her. (y/n) puts his arm around her shoulder to support him.