The suit

It's been a long couple of days. I've been beaten, electrified, drowned, cut and I honestly can't remember everything else they've done to me. It was harsh...and I'm so disappointed in my self for caving in. Even if it was just a little. Obadiah came in like he does everyday and asks me to build him a suit or the cycle of torture would start up again. In my mind building him a suit seemed harmless, it would just end up being a hollow armor, without the arc reactor to power it. And I was a hundred and ten percent decided that I would not build him the arc reactor and since only me and Tony know how it's built there is no way Obadiah could ever get the means to power up the suit. Cause I'm pretty sure Tony won't just hand over the blueprints to him like a nice little gift.

But I guess I was wrong, for the first time in a very long time, I made a mistake. I didn't think about all the possible out comes. I was out smarted... Ofcourse Tony wouldn't help Obadiah make an arc reactor, that was certain, but that didn't mean Obadiah wouldn't just take the already made arc reactor from Tony. God I'm so stupid. I mean I've worked with these type of guys my entire life. I know how they work, how they do things and what they're capable of doing. I've seen all of this first hand. Yet I let it all slip away from my mind when I so foolishly agreed to build the armor. Now because of me Obadiah had a very upgraded version of the suit Tony had built in the cave. And now somehow he managed to steal Tony's miniature arc reactor, so he had everything he needed to bring to life the suit.

He demanded multiple times for me to connect the reactor to the suit but I would not cave in. Not this time. I stayed strong throughout the multiple beatings given to me to try and make me cooperate, but this is what I was trained for my entire life, to stay quite and just take the pain. So that's what I did. Never once did I let them see me cry or hear in just how much pain I was in. I would not give them the satisfaction of thinking they were breaking me, 'You can't break what's already broken' isn't that what people say?

Either way, my strength was to no prevail. Soon enough the scientists there were able to figure out how to connect the arc to the suit. And I was left tide up to a railing sitting on the floor. If only I wasn't tide up. Oh the things I would do to them. It would make there little torture tactics go to shame.

I was tide up for quite some time. I was starting to drift of. I haven't slept or eaten in days, and I am exhausted. But before letting the tiredness consume me I heard voices close by, sparking my interest.

"Looks like you were right. He was building a suit."  I heard a man's voice say. I was tide up next to a bunch of metal chains.

"I thought it'd be bigger." I heard a female voice say. I tried to warn them to leave but I was gagged. I kept trying to yell and finally one of them heard me. It was the male.

"Potts! There's a girl here, she's all tied up." The man started to make his way towards me, as the woman, Potts, came into view and looked at me. A gasp leaving her mouth at the sight of me. How rude, I know I probably don't look the prettiest at the moment, covered in bruises and blood but hey atleats act.

"Oh my God! Are you ok?!" The women came towards me and started helping the man untie me. The man finally took of my gag when he finished untying me.

"Run! Now! We have to get out of here!" I yell as soon as the gag came off and grab onto the woman's hand pulling her away with me just as Obadiah jumped out in the new suit I had sadly built for him.

I ran with Potts through the lab as other agents shot at Obadahia behind us but bullets wouldn't do them any good. Damn it why did I have to do such an excellent job!