Fate Part 77

77.

Hey guys!

Thanks for all your comments, subscribes and little stars!!!

I´m kind of busy learning for my exams right now, so please be patient.

I will do my best to post as much and as fast as I can. I don´t think that something will change my weekly upload so far. ;)

As always, tell me what you think about this part!!!!!

xoxo Ina

Did you recognize who that was?”, he asks me. My blood pressure arises again until I feel the hand of Demi on my leg. She looks at me and waits...until I see that it clicks in her head..she knows that I know who it was....

Who?”, she asks and I hear the anger in her voice.

I know that she knows and I know that she expects me to answer the question, even though every cell tells me not to. I have been warned, I tell myself. But when I just look from my beautiful wife to my daughter, back to my wife, I have to admit that I messed up and that it´s my duty to tell them at least who it was that screwed me up like this. I don´t want to go into detail. I relive the scenes every night in my “dreams” and don´t necessary want to see it all again before my eyes when I´m awake. I don´t want Demi to know all the things that he said that made me feel so small and broken. That made me feel like he was right and I am disgusting. That made me doubt myself, my beliefs and my marriage. I would get revenge if I could, but not in this state of health...and deep in my mind, I know that I never will, because of the things he said he will do then. I don´t need to tell anybody that he has some kind of power over me. Demi knows it and every other person sees it by now.

But I remember his words. “No police bitch, or I´ll destroy you!” all too well.

They both look at me. There are so much pressure. I...I will regret it. Not only me, my whole family and I can´t let that happen. I look at them and see that I would take it all away form my little pumpkin. No, I can´t.

I clear my throat and see the glimpse of hope in Demi´s eyes; “I.....-I-I can´t..”, I say before fresh tears start to stream down my face. Before I can only see a blur, it´s Demi who leaves. She´s taking our pumpkin with her. The last thing I see, before I bury my head in the pillow and cry.

I clam down after a while. I don´t know how long I´ve been like this, but I feel that Dr. Baynes is still sitting beside me. I open my eyes in surprise and look at him. His eyes are empty, like he´s day dreaming.

“Why are you still here?”, I ask with a raspy voice. His head snaps to the side and he looks at me, smiling.

“Because I know why you can´t tell Demi. But I can´t inform any other people right now, so I´m offering my ear, you know”, he winks at me. He´s right. I´ve been afraid that Demi could call the police if she finds out who it was. I don´t even blame her, but I know and I feel it with every move, what is going to happen not only to me, if she does.