~Being a bratty baby~

AIKO POV

I woke up to feel daddy and dada cuddling me
I rolled over to see Xavier was awake and Harlem was sleep.

Xavier didn't notice I was awake so I continued to pretend to be sleeping.

Eventually I heard Daddy wake up. He kissed my neck softly trying to see if I was awake in which I sat up to that.

"Gwood Mowing!" 

"Good morning little one." Daddy said.

-
Dada stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Meanwhile I helped daddy pick out my clothes for the day.

We choose a black shirt and I pair of denim short for me along with some fuzzy knee high socks and some black and white adidas.

After dada got done brushing his teeth me and daddy went to do so.

After all that we all ate and got dressed.  It was around 9 am on a Saturday so I was quite bored. Normally we have stuff to do but I guess not today I sat in my playroom as daddy and dada went to their offices to do work.

Around an hour later I got irritated that I had been left alone bored and now grumpy.

"Fuck im so boredddd." I mumbled quietly

I ran into dada's office and asked him if we could color and watch tv in which her responded with

"I'm sorry baby, can you go watch a movie dada is kinda busy."

Ugh! I'm so bored so I stormed off into daddy's office.

"Daddy can you play with me."

"Sorry baby I have to finish up this work can you go and play."

I then instantly threw a tempter tantrum.

"BUT I WANNA PLAY!!!!" I said stomping my feet and falling to the ground kicking me legs.

"Excuse me little boy stop this instant." He said in a stern voice.

I didn't care I continued because I was being a brat and yes I did just admit to being a brat.

"NO!, PLAY WITH ME!!!!!"

The next thing I knew was I was being carried, to the punishment room.

Daddy entered the room with me and sat me down on a chair in front of a table.

"Write 90 lines that day 'I'm sorry daddy for throwing a fit' . After that you will get spankings." He said sternly.

I started writing on the paper as I felt like I was gonna cry. I was bored and they left me with nothing to do this was their fault!

I was tempted to scribble all on this damn paper. I didn't feel little anymore. I was also getting tired.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes seeing I only had one line left to write.

I wrote in them I stumbled my way to daddy. I gave him the paper then I got over his knee.

"Baby, count each one and say thank you sir after it too."

"Okay..." I mumbled.

*SMACK* O-one thank you sir

*SMACK* T-two thank you sir

{~A 10 spankings later~}

I was sitting on daddy's lap as he did his work. I was getting tired So I made myself comfy and layed on him.

Dada was probably somewhere in his office too. But I'd prefer daddy do it than dada because dada has harder hands.

I felt little again, so i curled up on daddy lap and brung my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I yawned as daddy began stroking my cheek, which made me more tired I tried to keep myself awake but it didn't happen I ended up falling asleep.

Hey y'all so I haven't been on wattpad like that meaning I haven't been checking my stories, but trust me I remember them.
And btw guys ty for reading this it makes me so happy seeing people actually read what I write
Not without further or do before you go
Remember...
You are perfect just the way you are and that I love you all <3

Word count - 668