Prologue

He sits on his couch, lighter in hand. Mallory sticks a lit cigarette into his mouth, he inhales its nicotine.

Puff

Smoke pours from it, taking up space near his eyes. "Ah-shit." He whispers. Attemping to open his eyes, gas enters in mass
He reaches his hands up to rub them.

Finally regaining vision, he observes himself, looking in from and outside perspective, then inside. He wants fruit. He hasn't even eaten any yet and it's already evening.

"..." A silence looms as Mallory's eyes widen slightly.

Ahead of him, his oh-so-benevolent bunny friend, Oz, sits.

"You haven't done it yet?" Oz asks in a squeaky voice, similar to a child's

"You haven't done it yet?" Oz asks in a squeaky voice, similar to a child's. Mallory doesn't respond, he doesn't even move. "Just do it already! You'll be able to meet him again ya know!" Mallory stands slowly.

Newspapers spread all over the walls, Oz sits on Mallory's desk. Titles of some of the papers read, "Schrader foun-" Most are torn in a ballistic manner, a moment of intense emotion. "Will Wozwo-ut down?" A tear in it's middle, this one was torn in attempt to hide something, or, hide from something. Notably, all of these papers seem to be from 1943, just 2 years ago.

Mallory trudges through his apartment, stepping over rags, trash and empty alcohol bottles and cans. Oz jumps from the desk and follows Mallory. They approach the door that leads to the outside of his place. As Mallory's hand reaches for its knob, he hears a voice.

Snapping his head behind him he's greated with the flithy gloominess of his room. Nothing is amiss. Stains of beer on the carpeted floor still remain uncleaned, drawings of Oz are still stuck to the wall, cigarette buds still lie on the ground giving the room a distatesful scent.

"Dad?"

___________________________________

I ate so much for thanksgiving help

-

I will still update other stories of mine of course, but my interests waver between what i want to write, so please be patient!

With that out of the way i hope u enjoyed reading! Please feel free to share your thoughts on it so far, criticism is appreciated