PROLOGUE

MARINETTE POV:
People know me as marinette dupain-cheng the daughter of the best bakers in Paris.But it isn't the thruth.The truth is i am maya amélie Cheng-wayne.The daughter of sabine cheng and bruce Wayne.At first i was living with my father and my brothers(In this damian was already with the Wayne's at that time).

My father send me to live with maman and tom when i was 12 because crime in gotham was getting more higher.We would talk by Skype eveyday though and when it was summer or winter holidays i would go to live with them.

Before i goes to paris i had a boyfriend name roy quinn the son of oliver queen.(He is the biological son of oliver in this,pls go along with it🌝).When i was staying with my family at gotham i also discovered that they were the bat-fam.

Arrived at paris i was forced to become ladybug because of hawmoth.Then at the age of 13 year old i became the guardian because master fu had falls during battle.

Everything was pretty much good,i got alot of friends in the college françois Dupont and even a bestfriend.But when a liar came and spread her lies they all slowly turned their back on me.She then started to speead lies about me and they all believed her.

My classmates started to bullies me.Started by the mean names then the abuse.The only one that stayed by my side were adrien,chloe,kagami,luka,kim,alix,nino and juleka.They were the only ones who knows about her true self.

During this past few years akumas had become more and more powerful and hawmoth seem to don't care if we die or not.Me and chat noir needed more help.So i decided to tell my friends about me being ladybug.Turns out Adrien was chat noir and the others weren't mad at me not had told them sooner 

Now me and my team knows about each others secrets and they are also now weilders of their miraculous.

I missed my family.

.
.
.
And that's it♥️
Bye.