Special Thanks

This book is the gift to my all readers who has been supporting me since I started my journey of writing. I was a naive girl who couldn't write properly in english let alone writing a book and could make other understand what I want to express. But still I dared to do it and there is you all who even read my half correct and half error filled stories and even cheered me up giving votes and comments.

I am so glad I started to write in here. Because this was the only way which connected me with you all. Even though I am still trying to make my book better, to write better and believe me I am learning to accomplish it. I know my earlier books has lots of, I mean loootssss of mistakes that even sometimes the lines of dialogues seemed incorrectly used. But still you guys read it ignoring those and encouraging me to write farther.

I never thought I will be ever able to write like this but now here I am completing one and then starting another. All of this happening because you guys are Sweethearts that never made me feel sad nor criticized. I know few of you have done it with my first ever works but I don't mind because my those works really not that presentable at all. I have learnt from from there and still learning to make everything better to give you all a smooth and flourish reading experience and make your reading journey enjoyable.

But I am not perfect nor english is my first language. Nor I could say I learnt english well enough to organise everything correctly. I am trying hard enough not to give you bad experience while reading my books. But if you find it bad or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable then please forgive this author for her mistake. I will try to give my best in future.

This books is a short story writen to give my biggest thank you to all my readers. Thank you for being there with me in my hardest and good times. Thank you for reading my not so good books and also thank you for sparing your time and spending with me.

I hope you will like this book and give me your review and let me know what you think about it.

Happy reading

Love Raina