Chapter 1 - The Dare Punishment

Bustling! Bustling! Bustling!

The the club was too crowdy that even there's not little space to step. The inner hall decorated in spooky theme. Once in a year, at this time the Georgia Night Club look like this. Today as a celebration for Helloween night  almost all the youngsters of the city is in the club. And not only that, my so called step sister Ariya throwing her 2nd anniversary party in GNC with her boyfriend Kaash and some college friends. Unfortunately where I am also invited by my sweet sister just to let me see how happy her days are going.

"Hey" I heard someone said but I didn't bother to turn and discover who is it. I grabbed my champagne glass and gulped down the whole drink. Because of the sudden lequid rushed inside my throat, it somehow burning as slide down.

"Woah, wait. Don't drink like that" I heard the voice again. But my eyes are closed as I try to shake off the burning sensation.

"Here have a glass of ice water" I heard a sound which seems like a glass being rubbed hard on table.

As I opened my eyes I can see a glass of clear water. I turned my head to look at the person "why are you here? You are not enjoying your best friend's party?"

The person sighed deeply "it was not like what you think"

I narrowed my eyes "it's definitely like what I think. And now it doesn't matter whether it was true or false" I shrugged "the harm has already been done then what's point of dragging it back here?"

"Nandini, it was a mistake but...at that time I was also muddle headed and couldn't think of anything properly"

I chuckled looking at her face. Muddled? What happened back in there does not give any sound of being muddled. I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Of course, you were so into the matter that you even forgot who is your real best friend" I get up from the seat "but now you better give your current best friend some attention or she will accuse me of being robbing her friend again" I hissed at last before turning my body and moving away from the bar counter.

I thought though today's spotlight will be on Ariya then I could just pass my time alone sitting in counter area, drinking or may be staring at those who are dancing crazily wearing some fancy cloths. But my so called ex best friend had to interrupt me and my peace.

6 months ago, she was my bestfriend but during our college trip Ariya made a mistake and she threw the dirty water on me accusing me being the culprit and my only proof of innocence were her but she instead helped Ariya, backstabbing me. And that kind of betrayal I can never forget.

I was about to reach the entrence when I heard my name being called again. And I know who is calling me. I turned to look at the person smiling at me.

"Nandini, where are you going?the party just started and I don't want you, my sister to leave so early" Ariya placed her best ever sweet smile "we are about to play halloween game here. Come join us"

"I am not interested, thank you" I was about to turn but she grabbed my wrist.

"Why? Are you scared to play with us? Or you could not bear to see me to be so happy with your ex boyfriend?" She smirked.

I clenched my fist tightly. She, the great beauty of College who was treated like a diamond by everyone, who could have thought that it was just a surface and there is another layer of her true colour. She seduced Kaash and slept with him on my 20th birthday night then robbed my best friend. And now she is showing off infront of me. I must say, she really does has strong gut not feel shame on her plastic face.

"You can show off the way you want. Do you think I care?" I asked "besides you really loves things used by me. What do you want now? My body?"

Ariya's faced turned red with anger "don't talk to me like that. Don't forget mum warned you to do anything I want. Today is a happy day and I don't want you to ruin my mood"