Extra Chapter: One

"Can you feel it?"

"What."

"The pain of my kick" He spoke smugly.

"Huh? I didn't feel anything tho."

"You're just continuing feigning not being hurt, your arm must hurt a bunch!"

Well it's true, it stings... A little tiny bit.

"Keep dreaming, Shiro."

"Don't worry. They said if I give it a kiss it won't hurt anymore." Shirogane shared, raising both of his eyebrows twice while looking at Haru mischievously.

Haru moved his body away and look at his childhood friend in disgust, which the boy also inched closer.

"D-dont you even think about it, stupid."

"Haruuu~♡"Shirogane pucker his lips towards Haru's arm, planning to kiss him.

"Mom! MoOom!! Help me!" You yelled, as you run off to the kitchen where your mother is. You only heard your mother laugh from the kitchen, not really  wanting to help you out.

You ran through the kitchen, living room, garden, personal dojo at home, garage, and lastly right now you're sprinting towards your room on the 2nd floor with Shirogane still chasing you.

"Shiro really doesn't know how to give up, does he?" Glancing at him from your back, Shirogane was grinning mischievously obviously enjoying this cat and mouse game.

"Shiro! I give up, time out!!"

"Come on now it's too early to give up, Haruu"

"Ah—"Before Haru could turn his head forward, he stumbled on nothing inside of his room and face planted on the floor. Shirogane followed after didn't stop his speed and stumbled on Haru's feet and fell above him.

"—Argh!" You grunted.

"Ow ow ow"

"My head hurts, I fell straight on your back. Hey Haru, are you okay?"

"Mhm."

"What's with that response." Shirogane complained sitting leg crose on the carpet with you beside him.

"What do you mean?" You tilted your head towards him, and young Shirogane only looked at you as if you're strange.

"Haru. You shouldn't repressed the pain your feeling, it's okay to cry y'know." Shirogane gave you his grin with soft eyes looking at you, he patted your head and hugged you.

You snuggled your head on his shoulder, in which young shirogane smiled warmly in response. But then you immediately push him off, stood up and walk to find the remote control of the tv of your room.

"Hey! What'd you do that for?!" Shirogane ask addled by your actions, following you while you reach for the remote control and settled down on the bed. However, when Shirogane's gaze fell on your expression, he noticed your cheeks flushed and ears red from what he assumed was embarrassment.

"Are you embarrassed?" Shirogane asks and chuckled lightly. "— what's with that face?!" He laughed once more but louder, but you did not respond and only sat watching the tv trying your best to not mind shirogane obviously teasing you.

"Ne, Haruu~ your expression looks blank but your face looks like an apple!" He laughed, then used both of his hands to grab both of your cheeks to make you face him.

"What do you want?" You ask blankly, wanting to put an end to his teasing that you're clearly not good at dealing with.

"We're gonna play a game." He asked you and smiled sinisterly, to which you replied, "Sure." Oblivious of his motives.

"Let me heal your arm first."

Without any hesitance, you stood up from your position on the bed and sprinted away from shirogane. You wouldn't want his disgustang lips on your arm.

My arm's first kiss won't be shiro!

"Haru! I was joking come back here!!" You hear his voice from your room, but you followed your guts and didn't come back on the room.

"Catch me if you can, shiro."

...

"Haru sure is fun to tease..." Young Shirogane thought, while walking on the street few minutes after he left from Haru's house.

But he sure likes to keep that boring expression of his whatever you do, no wonder I'm his only friend.

Kid's my age must be intimidated by him hahaha— who woudn't be?

RING! RING! RING!

Young Shirogane stopped on his tracks as he heard his flip phone ring from his short's pocket. He then grab it and held it up in his ear.

"Hello?"

"Shiro?"

"Oh? Haru. Did you miss me already? You really must love your best friend aren't you?" Shiro snickered, while adjusting the strap from his backpack.

"Stupid, Are you home already?"

"Not yet, why?" Shirogane asks, as he walks towards the crossing path in the road.

"Mom said we can go to a nearby
dojo—"

BAM!

Before Haru could finish his sentence,  there was a loud sound of cars crushing.

"Shiro?!"

"Hey, Shiro!"

"Shirogane!"

"Idiot, what was that?!!" Haru shrieked and obviously panicking over shirogane from the other side of the call. Meanwhile shirogane was too shock to remember he was on call with his best friend.

He saw how the car almost hit him but reflexes to the right resulting for it to collide with another car. Shirogane felt the heaviness inside of his body, he feels responsible. He didn't notice how the traffic light was still red. Is his ignorance gonna cause other's to suffer again?

Meanwhile, haru immediately run off to find where his mom is.

"Mom! Shiro—" haru stumbled and fell on his mother's arms.

"What about shirogane, honey? Calm down you're all sweaty."

"I was in a call with him and I heard a car crash and he wasn't responding and I don't know where he is!!" You rumbled.

"Calm down, Haru honey. It's gone be alright, mommy's here." Your mom gave you heartwarming smile, you hugged her tighter in response.

"Go to the car, I'll get the keys and you tell me which path he usually take going home. Okay, honey?"

"Yes, mom."

You didn't waste no time and immediately went to the car but not before you took the box of first aid.

"Wait for me, shiro." You thought.

_________

Author:

I've been quite busy recently with all of the academic projects I need to complete before the start of the new semester. Thank you everybody for your votes; it has boosted my enthusiasm to continue writing. I can't believe it's already 2022, bruh, and I'm really looking forward to the new tr manga update. I apologize for the shortness of this chapter; I'll try to make it up to you when I'm not so busy.

I know it's unnecessary, but I couldn't help but share it with you, pals. I saw an angel the other day and literally checked to see if my eyes weren't deceiving me. I also saw a cool guy whose attire reminded me of Haru's.

I'm down bad for fictional characters bruh, it's not good for the heart. I might die. Don't forget to rest, or Mikey, with his Dark impulsivity, will come up behind you and give you a good night's sleep.

The moon is beautiful, isn't it?