What If Spider-Man and Screwball Teamed Up?

Cast: The New Spider-Man, Screwball

Level: Vanilla

Kink: None

What If?

You groaned a bit as you tried to hold steady. Sitting on your shoulders, spray painting over the Roxxon logo on a sign, was Faye Ito. Your friend and former rival who is also known as Screwball.

You wore your costume, as did Faye, but you were beyond confused on why you were doing this.

Y/N: Do you really think will help us save the world? I mean, you're just defacing a construction site. Feels like we're doing more harm than good, honestly.

Faye: Saving the world doesn't mean doing it all at once, Spidey. Not all of us have super powers like you. But we all do have a great responsibility. Each of us. You do what you can.

You rolled your eyes as Faye looked down at you.

Faye: But I will admit, I like the thrill. Like, man, I'm amped as fuck! Don't you feel that? That whoosh!

Y/N: Oh I'm feeling a lot of things right now.

Yeah. A lot of things. You see, Faye really like the thrill. You could tell since her thighs were around your neck, and you could feel her slowly getting wetter. She got off on this.

And it was distracting. Really distracting.

You've known Faye for a long time now. A really long time. And you'd be lying if you said you didn't have at least one wet dream involving her.

It didn't help that she was way too relax around you and Normie. Whether it be her hanging around shirtless or lounging around in....unladylike positions.

And now, here she was.

You really couldn't stay like this for long. Maybe it was the spider pheromones running through your body, but you were kind of getting turned on as well.

Cop: Hey! Freeze, you punks!

You and turned around with Faye still on your shoulders. She quickly jumped down as the two officers apporched you both.

Cop: Hands up, now!

Faye: Oh, shit. We got to go.

You knew that. You looked around but realized that there was no where to run.

Oh, wait.

You're Spider-Man.

Y/N: Screwball, hang tight!

You grabbed her by the waist and shot out a web. Before the cops could reach you, you swung away with Faye in your arms.

Faye screamed the entire time you swung away from the scene of the crime. You had a harder time swinging with one hand, but you manged to hold onto Faye just find.

She threw her arms around your neck and held you as tightly as possible.

That....that didn't help. Your suit was skin tight, her suit was skin tight, she was not wearing a bra.