"Gamushara V2" (Devil's Incarnation)

"...R-Rengoku..." Momo muttered with the creature's fist inches away from her face. She had almost died, just like that. Kyoka and Izuku survived because Kyoka's bat took most of the blow and Izuku was tossed, but that punch would have taken her head right off.

"Rengoku..." The greyish-blue haired man then glared at Rengoku.

Rengoku then appeared beside the creature with his blade set on fire. He struck his flaming blade down on the creature and it slid off the cliff. "Are you well, Yaoyorozu?" He said with seriousness written on his face and it can be heard in his voice.

"Y-Yea...I'm fine."

"Good, now tend to Jiro's wounds." He said to her as he then jumped down. Momo ran to Kyoka who was still passed out and began to make bandages to cover her wounds.

'Blade of Flame, Fourth Form, Enhanced!' Rengoku thought as his blade encased in flames as he jetted through the air toward the creature. "Blooming Flame Meteorite!"

He hit the creature with his blade, but the blade didn't cut through the arm. The flame Hashira jumped back as the blue haired villain laughed. "Hahaha! You can't beat Nomu, Rengoku! He has Armor Body! A quirk that makes him almost immune to being cut! The perfect match up for you!"

'Fifth Form, Flame Tiger' Rengoku shouted in mind as he charged toward the creature who was called "Nomu" with his flame encased blade. He thrusted at the creature with his flames taking the shape of a tiger. "Even if he has resistance to my blade! Does not mean he is immune to my flames!"

After the flames dissipated, the nomu seemed burnt to a crisp. But the burns began healing themselves rapidly. The creature screeched as it did so. "Ah yes, but he also has hyper regeneration!"

"I thought his quirk was Body Armor!"

"Yes, but I never said he didn't have more than one quirk. Body Armor and Hyper regeneration! He is as strong as you and All Might! The perfect candidate to take both of you down!" He shouted with confidence.

"Our goal is to eliminate All Might, and for that you must die. Dealing with one All Might is enough, but dealing with someone like you who has equal speed and strength as him and All Might at the same time is trouble. That is what Tomura Shigaraki here has decided and I merely follow his orders." The mist said as it was currently behind the villain called Shigaraki.

Rengoku was about to unleash a flurry of attacks, but then-

"DIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!" Bakugo appeared out of nowhere and used his quirk to blow up the nomu multiple times. The nomu, who was almost completely unaffected, tried to grab Katsuki. Before it did though, Rengoku dashed toward him and snatched him out of the way. 'So fast!'

Rengoku charged at the nomu and the two began brawling it out. Rengoku with his blade of fire and the nomu with it's fist. Mina, who didn't get taken by the mist was there watching at the stairs. She wanted to do something.

'Move! Come on!' Mina said as she tried moving her body from just merely standing there and watching. 'Move!' She couldn't move her body which was frozen from shock. 'Do something!'

"If you are thinking of trying to help, forget it. If Rengoku is having trouble fighting him you have no chance." Tokito said to make sure Mina doesn't go do something stupid. He was a forgetful person sure, but that doesn't mean he is stupid. But he also underestimated how strategic these villains were, they cut off the signal and the Mist villain can counter his own ability by mixing the compounds in his mist so that he couldn't control it.

Izuku was their key to getting rid of him. But Bakugo decided he wanted to do things his way. "Although this is somewhat Bakugo's fault, we are stuck up here and not helping Rengoku, we could have overwhelmed them with our numbers now that Giyuu had taken care of most if not all the underlings."