01.Pilot

BEEEEEP! BEEEEEP! BEEEEEEEP!

Aria groans as she turns over in her bed to switch off her alarm clock. First day back of school she thinks while sighing. Another day when she has to pretend she's alright even though she saw her two favourite people in the world die right in front of her.

Rubbing her eyes with her palms she could already feel the excruciating headache coming. Maybe getting pissed drunk the night before school wasn't the best idea, but Aria isn't the one to make the best decisions. She turns her head surprised to see there wasn't a naked girl laying next to her. Kicking her covers off Aria decides to get up and start getting ready for school, before her sister came barging into her room.

Taking sluggish steps to the bathroom, that she shared with her siblings, she started getting ready for the dreadful day.

After what felt like 10 hours, Aria was finally making her way downstairs. She could hear her sister and aunt before she could see them.

'Toast. I can make toast.'

'It's all about the coffee, aunt Jenna,' replies Elena.

'Please tell me there is coffee. I think I might drop dead if I don't get at least one drop of caffeine before I go into that hellhole we call school,' Aria sighs out.

Feeling a body push by her Aria turns her head to see her little brother go by her in a hurry like he is on a mission.

'Okay. Mr I'm on a mission. Not even a sorry,' whisperers Aria.

Since Aria found out that Vicki was seeing Jeremy there had been bad blood between the once close siblings.

'Is there coffee?' Jeremy questions after hearing their conversation.

'Your first day of school an I'm totally unprepared. Lunch money?' Jenna rambles on while circling the kitchen like a headless chicken.

'I'm good,' Elena says.

Jenna turns to look at Aria but she just shakes her head while pouring black coffee into a thermos.

'Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?' Jenna kept on questioning.

'Don't you have a big presentation today?' Aria questions.

Jenna started to reply, 'I'm meeting my thesis advisor at....' she looks down at her wristwatch, 'now. Crap!'

'Then go. We'll be fine,' Elena said.