Starting out our day

Hi! Im Ashley and Tartar sauce also known as Grumpy cat is my best friend. We do almost everything together, partly because she lives with me. That's not the only reason we do things together its because she's my cat, but my best friend too! We live in a house with 2 floors. Downstairs in the entrance, laundry room, office/bedroom. On the top floor is my bedroom and and a spare bedroom where I keep tartars litter box when no one else is in there. We also have a kitchen and living room with a deck facing toward the mountains. I live in a neighbourhood with other people but I live at the top of the street near the stop sign. Below my deck is some trees close to each other almost forming a small wall. After I woke up to tartar purring near my face I decided to feed her and make myself some breakfest. I fried myself some bacon and pancakes and gave tartar a little piece too! I then took a seat on the couch and flicked on the flat screen TV mounted on the wall. I started watching Pretty little liars but I could tell tartar wanted to watch felines got talent. So I put in on for her until she wanted to go lay out on the deck in the sun. I continued to watch the last cat do his trick then I turned on pretty little liars. This episode was the season 5 finally that was recorded from last Tuesday. I always have the weekends off so I nomaly catch up on my shows on Saturday or Sunday. After my show ended I decided to go get dressed and go for a walk, it was a very nice day and its been pretty cold lately. I put on some gray leggings and my shirt that looks like a sweater but its really thin so its basically a shirt so I wear it my itsself, I also through on my white converse. Unlike most cats tartar likes so go on walks with me so I put her pink harness and grabbed her leash and we went outside.