Part 2 - Bradley catches feelings

Mika turns out to be her name. She's an art major, and is a college sophomore just like him. He asked a few of his buddies if they were familiar with her, and no one knew much about her. Bradley really wanted to get to know her, and he started to look into her classes a bit more and see if he could "accidentally" stumble across her. It turns out that she takes English, mathematics and visual arts, things Bradley was never good at. He knew it would be stupid to try and sign up for any of those things, so he thought up his plan - He was going to be standing nonchalantly outside of the classroom door, looking as handsome as ever.

Mika was worn out, her class had had another substitute today, for the third time this week and it sucked. She was just stuck writing excruciating analysis essays on things she couldn't care less about. It was really wearing down on her, and it didn't help that when she was leaving the room this big himbo was blocking the way. He had his hair sloppily slicked back, trying to look cool and very much failing at doing so. As Mika looked away and tried to slip past him, the dude stretched out an arm with a couple of obviously hand-picked wilted dandelions in it, evident from the pieces of dry dirt on the stems. 

"Uuh, hey girl, can I get your number? Aha," Bradley gets out, voice shaky and eyes darting around, looking anywhere but into the piercing ones of the cute girl he had such a huge crush on already.

Mika was going to say no, her usual response to people trying to ask her out, but for whatever reason she accepted the offer with a light smile, showing the shaky guy her phone.

"O-oh! And one last thing, what's your name?" The guy had asked her.

"I'm Mika, might I ask what yours is in return?" 

"Bradley, but some of my buds call me Brad. You can pick whichever you like more, of course!"

"I like Bradley, it sounds better. Well, I guess I'll see you around," Mika says before walking away as if nothing happened. Bradley, on the other hand, was quite the opposite. As if in a daze, Bradley slowly turned on his heel and clumsily staggered away, unaware to the slight crowd of people around where he and Mika had their exchange just moments before. 

He somehow got this cute alt girl's number now.