"Introduction" part 1

*Thump*

*chuk chuk* a key is being pulled out of the door

*key jingles around her skirt pocket*

UMMm, I want to go back to sleep, she thinks, though Clem is still half-asleep walking to the bus stop

Don't be nervous Clem, just avoid judging people and be nice for a day. It can't be that hard, Clem reassuring herself, sits down on the cold metal bench. But Before she drowns herself in her music she glances at the view in front of her.

The people sitting outside of the Barnes and Nobles on the corner of Philly Avenue, taking in the sweet morning essence of American coffee, while either being a high school student cramming or a mother of two taking a day off, it is a miracle that there are still little pleasures to enjoy. On the sidewalks: women, men, kids all pace themselves for the day, as they strut, walk, or skip to the rhythm they only know. The city really is a sight to see.

Wow, that is one ugly 3rd grader, Clem thinks as she takes a sip of water from her navy blue water bottle. Then, suddenly the bus approaches with orange lights stating Philly avenue as the bus doors gradually open.

She steps onto the crowded bus, holding onto a steel pole closest to the exit door. The wire from her Beats swings side to side along with her blue plaid skirt, hitting her black tights except when pausing for moments at a time until the bus makes it to the third automatic stop at Westchester Private Institute for Scholars.

*the doors are now opening at Westchester Street* the pre-recorded woman said

A pair of platform Mary Jane heels step out onto the concrete sidewalk.

*Gulp* she tugs the neck of her white collared shirt underneath her grey sweater

*Deep breath* I'm good, I'm totally fine. Let's just find a homeroom, with a "too" optimistic smile.

At that moment, she realizes she forgot to print her schedule and is now going to be late on the first day of school since she has to go to the front office, with only... 3 minutes left 'till the bell rings.

Dun dun Dunn

*crying on the inside* God, even though I'm not Christian, please help me get to first period. She thought as she struck an anime pose, with her fist on the sidewalk, one knee down, and her imaginary tears flowing down her face.

Random passerby sipping on an orange juice box cringed with the absolute strength of 2013 memes, his face was ghost white. Trying to ignore this dupe of a One punch man and walk to class.

*bell rings*

Clem still in the strange pose, starts to run toward the front doors. Why did I expect that?!

A boy around her age walks right in front of her, leading to a collapse of his textbooks along with himself.

She, the five four feet girl is as firm as a mountain which is ironic since he's like six feet tall.

"I'm sorry- WAIT" Clem remembers as she looks at him.

"IT'S YOU!" They both say as they both point to their nose and at each other like some kind of winning gesture in charades.

The boy with a hard stern and cold-looking face. Dresses in a dark navy sweater vest over a white long sleeve collared shirt, wearing straight-cut beige pants and plain dress shoes kneels among his fallen books looking up to an innocent girl with only a slight shock expression that is quite unnoticeable because of the frozen cute impression she already made.

This is the second time. I can't get over how pretty she is. If I see her again, it's definitely Fate. Damon thought to himself with a warmness that certainly didn't appear on his face.

She still has a kind smile on even though I bumped into her. I should apologize.

This has to be horrible luck to meet this b*stard again for the second time. She turns to the side with a weary expression, God please stop joking around with me.

Damon opened his mouth about to speak.

I swear If he starts apologizing I'm going to throw up, Clementine thought with a disgusted criticizable expression that was CLEARLY not being shown on her cursed kind face.