six, color me blue

liked by kara

liked by kara.m and 10,348 others

love your head in your hands as you color me blue

username prettiest person i've ever seen

kara.m CUTIE PATOOTIE

^love  kisses 💋💋

devina when she uses song lyrics as her caption 😩😩

^ love i hate you so much

username guys if you pay close enough attention you'll see a pillow in the background 🤤😳

username do you like lana?

^ love yes!

username your hair is so pretty 🤩

username i'm actually going to cry if she's dating harry

username she's too ugly for harry

username she's so pretty

username why do y'all care so much about who harry is dating?

username ew i can't believe she's dating harry 😤

username slut

username she's mad ugly bro 🤣

username damnnn 🤤🤤

username women >>>

username i want to look like her so bad

username power of makeup 😂

^ username yupp, take her swimming for the first date bro 🤣💯💯

view all 456 comments

HARRY AND LOVE were in spain love's parents. currently the five of them ( love, harry, love's parents, and love's sister, devina) were eating dinner. love's mom loved cooking so her prepared a meal with all of love's favorite foods from home. love was worried as to how the dinner would go as she knows for a fact that her parents are not fond of harry. once everyone has being eating for a couple minutes, love's mom asks, " how are you finding london love?" 

" i really like it," love mutters back hoping her mother doesn't say anything rude to harry. 

" so your saying you like it more than spain?" her mom shoots back. 

" no mom, i'm not saying that," harry rubs loves thigh as he can tell she is getting annoyed and anxious. 

" so you like it less. i knew you would sweetheart, you can come back home," her dad interupts.

" no, i'm not saying that either, can we just talk about something else please." love glares at her sister to change the conversation. 

" mom, the food's amazing," devina says changing the topic off love and harry. 

however love's parents aren't quite ready to change the discussion, " thank you. love, what's the matter with you?" 

"nothing mom." 

"seriously what is your problem?" her mother asks refusing to move on.

"fine mom. you are the problem. you never stop. can't you just let me live." pissed, love walks out of the dining room, into her childhood bedroom where her and harry are staying. 

harry follows behind love, and goes into the room after her. " love, it's okay." 

" harry dont say that it's okay, we both know its not." 

" i know, but love, things will get better. they're just worried about you." 

" i get that," she cries, " it's just, i'm an adult now and they don't get that. i don't need to listen to what they want anymore, i'm old enough to make good decisions." 

" i know but parents are just like that. they don't understand how them looking out for you makes you upset." 

" i think you need to talk to them about this love." 

" i know i do. thank you," love kisses harry gently on the lips. he pulls her into a hug kissing her forehead. 

" everything's going to end up okay. i love you."

" i love you too."

avery's add on's

republished january 16 2023.