Five

Los Angeles, California📍
12:23 P.M.
December 21,2018.
———————————-
Ariana rushed to the couch with her bowl of popcorn as The Princess and the Frog started to play.

Today was her day off, a typical Saturday. She feels as if her and Dave hit it off well last night. But before it could get any father, Jayda interrupted. With what seemed to be some sort of news for Ari. They haven't talked about it since.

Ariana's POV....
I watched my favorite movie of all time,  The Princess and the Frog. whilst snacking on kettle popcorn.

I got on Instagram scrolling through my feed.

theshaderoom TSR Staff: Stassie P. @Stassie_

Last night #LilBaby has reportedly been seen creeping with an unknown women at a house party. Allegedly #JaydaCheaves walked in on the two in bed. Yikes ! Here what #Jayda had to say. Swipe!

I swiped to the next post.

Chile my jaw dropped. This has to be what the fuck she was talking bout.

"Oh wow" I said to myself shaking my head.

I exited out of Instagram to call her.

-rings-

" hello?" She said into the phone.
I heard Fumble by Trey Songz playing in the background.

My poor baby was in her feelings :(

"Yes Ariana" she said making me snap outta it.

" I seen i-"

She cut me off, "girl ion even wanna hear it I know"

Ouuuu I hate that ugly ass tHaTs mY dAwG ass nigga. I thought to myself.
You can just hear the pain in her voice. It really makes me mad and sad when a bitch do my friends wrong for real.

"He don't deserve you." I said.

"I just don't know what's wrong with me. I did everything he asked of me; paid for almost every damn studio session, put up with the baby mama drama shit, the list can go on & on" she said with a sniffle.