Waking Up

"Princess Samana! It's time to wake up!" I opened mu eyes. Right. School. Ugh. Man, why did my parents have to sign me up for the local public school. I'm a princess! I should be going to expensive private schools with other royalty. I looked in my wardrobe for a not too flashy, casual, cool dress to wear. I found a blood red, thin dress made out of cotton. Then my butler, James, approached. "Miss Samana! I see you are changed, come to the table for breakfast when your doing getting your makeup on." I wasn't really a fan of makeup, but whatever. I put on vaseline and lip gloss, and caramel colored eyeshadow.
After brushing out my hair into a beautiful, wavy waterfall, I got on some platform boots and went to breakfast. 5 stack pancakes, bacon, eggs, and milk. Yummy. As I sat down in the scarlet and gold chair, my mother looked at me. My mother has blood cancer, and is slowly fading away due to it. Her indigo and silver gown sparking in the sunlight coming from the windows. "Samana" she said. Of course, I looked up. I'm not a jerk. "Yes mother?"
"So as you know, my reign as queen will be over soon. You are the eldest in line." Whenever she says that it makes me feel old. I mean, I'm only 15. My sister shot up. "That's not fair! I wanna be queen!" I sighed. "I'm the next in lime. I'm older" "Ugh! No fair!" We argued back and forth a bit more before my mom finally said "Silence!" We both shut up. "Samana is next to be queen. End of discussion." After we both finished eating, we set off for schoolThe carriage was awkwardly silent, until out diver. Neither of us spoke on the way there.