Five: "Well scrap happens when-"✅

Miko didn't know how to comprehend everything going on. Within the thirty minutes, which had past, Miko had found herself alone in the main room with a clearly nervous Ratchet who had chosen not to look at her for the moment due to the guilt that was consuming him. Five minutes of said thirty minutes was just the two of them staring at each other while Miko angerly glared at the poor Medic as she expected answers. After the awkward stare down between the two Ratchet had finally broken the news to Miko. He explained how she was turned into the human equal of a Cybertronian, the Decepticon's, Prediking, essentially everything she didn't remember. Now Miko stood on the human area, gripping the protective railing with so much force that her knuckles began to turn white. Ratchet was standing there for a moment trying to decide if he should say anything more. 

"Wh-Why didn't you tell me sooner? Or at all for that matter?" Miko asked after a moment causing Ratchet to hang his helm in shame. 

"We -er- I didn't think it was a good idea as you were recovering and-" Ratchet began but was cut off by Miko's scoff.

 "Well, I was fine and well enough to go to school, why didn't you tell me when I was cleared for that?" She challenged. When Ratchet didn't respond she rolled her eyes. "I seriously thought you of all 'bots would have been the one to advocate to tell me about something this drastic." She muttered. Having enough of the conversation and confirming Autobot medic's worst fear about the whole ordeal happening, happened when Miko suddenly picked up her bag and wordlessly walked down the catwalk, across the main hanger floor, then finally out the tunnel which led to the outsides that the 'bots sometimes used to get back into base if a ground-bridge wasn't necessary.

Pushing open the lone camouflaged door Miko held back her emotion's until she shut the door. when she was outside the missile silo, she finally let out her pent-up emotion's. She was happy to be out in the middle of the desert for once, this way no one would question her as to why she was screaming bloody murder right then. Part of her, the more rational side of herself told her to go back, to get at least a bridge back to her host family's house or even a ride from Bulkhead but as of the moment she could care less what happened in the oncoming dark. Anything in her eye's would be better than dealing with what was going on right now. 

Miko remembered her way through the canyon's as she began the walk back to Jasper. If she continued on her way now, she could easily be back at her host family's house within an hour and a half but of course, Miko being Miko, decided to take a detoured. She still knew her way back to Jasper but just needed the added alone time for herself as she walked. Behind her she could hear Ratchet calling her name but at the moment she didn't care. She just wanted out of the base which, luckily for her was rather easier than expected {she half expected someone to have stopped her but to her surprise no one did}. Now she walked aimlessly down the desert highway leading back into town, kicking decent sized rocks in front of her as she did so. Nearly twenty minutes into the most likely hour long walk back to town she heard an unfamiliar sound causing her to look up at the sky. Half expected it to be just a plane or even a military jet she at first didn't think much of it at least until she realized that whatever was up in the sky was clearly on fire just by the smoke and the familiar flames of an actual fire being distinctively seen and not to mention it appeared to be coming down and, as her luck was currently running, coming straight for her. She stood still frozen for a moment before something in her brain finally clicked into place causing her to start running in an attempt to at least not get directly hit by whatever was coming down. 

A few moments later she found herself tumbling forward, but luckily, other than a few gashes and bruises, she was fine and found herself {surprisingly} sitting up through her body hurt like scrap and she most likely would be sore in the morning when she walked away or if she even walked away that is. After going through a brief coughing session caused by the dust that had been kicked up around her, she could make out the shape of some sort of... pod. It was small and shaped oddly at least to her opinion. Miko stood up and {though she knew she shouldn't} headed towards the pod, letting her curiosity get the better of her. Coming face to face with the pod after a moment she dusted off portion of the pod to revel some sort of writing though oddly enough the symbols that made up the writing appeared rearrange themselves momentarily to form English causing the teen to rub her eye's out of instinct just to see if she was going insane. 

Miko's moment of trying to decide if she was crazy or not was interrupted by a hissing noise followed by steam emitting from the pod followed by a screech which was then followed by the scene of a slightly bigger than an average earth bat, mechanical bat, climbing out, tumbling over the side though, and landing at Miko's feet causing her to take a step back. For a moment the mechanical bat and herself stared at each other before the robotic bat appeared to smile, squeal and promptly connect itself to her leg's as if trying to give her a hug. 

"Sadly, not the weirdest thing that's most likely has happened to me." Miko muttered, awkwardly patting said mechanicals bat's head.

<><><>

The Peaceful Tyranny

"How do you lose a Turbofox in the span of five fragging minutes."

"Well scrap happens when-" 

"It was a historical question you idiot." 

Tarn sighed as he shook his helm. Being stuck on a ship for over a month while tracking down a rogue Decepticon known as Deadlock was taking its toll on the crew granted Tarn himself knew this would only happen within a matter a time, but he had hoped that they would be on solid ground if the Turbofox known as 'The Pet' decided to go rogue. "I thought you embolized The Pet and on top of that, you also allowed the stupid bat to escape also." Tarn stated after a moment of tense silence. 

"Taking out a T-Cog only does so much." Kaon stated, sounding as if he was already done with the conversation. 

"Will you both chill out, I told you a while ago I put a tracker on 'em for this reason." Helex stated, smiling widely as she held a data pad in one servo and a small device in another. "Since there's two pods' gone, looks like he's going after the bat. Or joining." Helex stated, shrugging nonchalantly. "Looks like we're going to earth!"

Tarn rolled his optic's as he sighed more so quietly to himself. The last thing the mech wanted was to do was leave Cybertron's atmosphere when they had just gotten back day's before from another mission but apparently seeing as The Pet wanted to make thing's difficult and no doubt that The Pet did have something to do with the annoying little Predicon-like bat's disappearance he had a feeling it was better to just go now then to wait and suffer the possible consequences later. "Tell me that someone at least put the tracker on the... infuriating little bat thing!" He suddenly demanded, causing the other 'con's in the room to nearly jump out of their T-cog's with the sound of his sudden booming voice. 

Helex was the first to speak up. She smirked as she nearly bounced to the significantly taller mech with a Data-pad in servo. "Of course, I did after all Ratbat's favorite hobby is hiding out in the vent's, so someone has to know where the little fragger is." She stated, smiling triumphantly at the fact she had managed to out do the other mech's in the room. 

"Set a course for the location and contact whatever Decepticon's are there. No doubt the fragger will be looking for his Sire and if anyone knows where Soundwave it's got to be Lord Megatron himself." Tarn stated. With all the 'con's in the room setting to work Tarn prepared himself for the most likely significant processor ache to come seeing as, once stated before, he was hoping for a little more time off but as Unicron seem's to be in control here it was obvious that was going to happen any time soon.