Chapter 5 "Cam's POV"

A/N Picture above is Cam

I watched as an out of breath Scar came into class with a girl I've never seen before.

"Your late Miss Fire. " Mr. Smith spoke to Scar.

"I know, I'm sorry Mr.Smith I had to be the guide of our new student here. " she motioned to the girl next to her.  She had long red hair that was curled and blue eyes.  She was beautiful. I zoned back in just in time to hear her name. 

"Panic Wilson. " she said shyly.  Panic.  That's a unique name.  But in a bad way though.  I like the name,  a lovely name for a lovely girl. Wait Cam,  you only know her name, what are you saying.  You should at least talk to her. I think the teacher said something else but I didn't catch it.  Panic walked over and sat down in the seat in front of me.  She smells good.  Like flowers.  Oh my gosh I'm so creepy.  I looked back at her.  She was looking across the room with a look on her face.  I looked over to see what she was looking at.  Looks was mouthing freak at her.  She's such a birch,  I don't know what I ever saw in her.  She saw me looming at her and winked at me.  I glared at her and looked back at Panic.  She nodded towards Scar and Scar mouthed some very mean words at her.  I stifled a laugh.  Serves her right.

"Is something wrong Miss Amherst?  Mr. Smith spoke suddenly.

"Panic was mouthing cruel words at me and I don't understand why.  I never did anything to her. " she fake cried.  Wait wasn't it Scar mouthing stuff? Huh, Liona must have it out for her.  I feel bad for Panic because Liona can be a mega bitch. I remember a girl who used to be friends with her.  I think her name was Cali,  but anyways Liona turned on her and she got picked on for years.

Mr. Smith gave Panic a detention.  Mr. Smith can be a real Dick. I mean really its the poor girl's first day, but of course Liona always gets her way.  The bell rang and everyone left.  I was walking to my next class and saw Panic.  She looked really cool fused and was alone.

Yes!  Now is my chance.  I walked up to her trying to keep it cool,  but I was really nervous.

"Hey are you OK? You look a little lost. "

She turned around,  "Huh? Oh yeah,  I have no idea where I'm going. " she smiled sheepishly.

"I can tell.  Where are you going? "

"Uh, " she looked down at her schedule, "Math with Mrs.Fields. "

I tried to keep it calm and said,  "Huh, what a coincidence.  That's where I'm going too.  You can walk with me.  My name'a Cam by the way. "

"Cam!  That's his name! "

"Uh. ..yeah that's my name. "

"Oh. .that's was out loud wasn't it? "

"Yeah. " I laughed and she blushed.

We walked to math and I continued to make conversation with her.  I made a few jokes earning a laugh. I even made her blush a few times with a few compliments.  Score one for Cam.  Let's hope it stays this way....I like her don't I? I can't even deny it.  I can't believe it though.. .

I Cameron Boston have a crush on Panic Wilson.

And I only known her for five minutes. Unbelievable. In a good way of course

A/N this chapter was just a filler to explain a little on Cam's side.  The next to chapters are gonna be longer :3