sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

Jasper is not scared to death. Why would he? He's one himself. He had killed a lot of people. Sucking them dry, ignoring all of their begs and please. Blood is the only thing that's keeping him alive, sane, and satisfied, but that was before.

That was before he met the girl who's deestined for him, before he met Soleil. Meeting her was his rest. Rest in a way that she made it easy for him to "live"

Everyone would describe Soleil as an Angel in disguise, The calm after the storm, but she was more than that for Jasper. She was his safe haven, his anchor and his lighthouse. With her, he's himself, his old self, the human Jasper. His thirst go away whenever she's near and the fact that he can't use his gift on her, he feels like he is himself when he's with her, but just like how she's his strength, she's also his weakness.

He already considered himself the most luckiest man in the whole world just to be friends with her let alone, to be her mate. It never happened before. Like how can you imagine a human being with a vampire?

He thought maybe the destiny was just messing with him, mocking him for not being able to control himself like, "Here you go, A human mate"

Maybe the destiny did messed with him. Maybe Alice saw them together but that's it. "We're destined to be together, but not for forever" he thought.

•••••

Blood. Blood mixes with water, as Jasper wash Soleil's blood off his hands. It's hilarious. Imagine seeing a vampire washing the blood out of his hands, the irony.

Jasper never thought he'll hate blood so much. He wanted to cry so bad, but as if the world could feel, the sky cried for him instead.

•••••

The whole Cullen clan was patiently waiting for Bella's transition and news about Soleil's condition.

Carlisle went to the reservation to check up on Jake. The pack also heard what's happening with Bella at the moment as Leah told them what happened. Although it's a big no-no for them, they couldn't do anything about it since Edward wasn't the one who bit her.

After checking on Jacob, Carlisle went to Forks Hospital to check on Soliel's condition. The girl suffered from a head injury and bruises all over her body.

The Cullens and the pack decided to cover the story. Charlie knows that Soleil got involved in a accident.

•••••

After an agonizing hours, Bella woke up with Edward on her side. Edward told her everything that had happened. Telling her that she's changed, but instead of excitement, Bella felt the opposite hearing the news about her sister.

The Cullens decided to let Bella stay in  the Cullens for Soleil's and Charlie's safety. Bella had called Charlie saying that she couldn't handle to see Soleil in such condition so she'll wait til she's out of the hospital first. Charlie let her stay at the Cullens for a while thinking that it would be better if she's with someone and not all alone when he's at the hospital.

Bella is already learning how to control her thirst and practicing how to move more "human-like" with the help of Alice and Esme.

She also discovered that she has strong self control when it comes to human blood the first time she went to hunt. She thought that if she'll practice, she'll be able to meet her family sooner than she intended to.

Jacob also knows about what happened to the twins and the backstory they did to cover it up. He was mad and devastated. He already went to check up on Soleil, but with Bella, he cant seem to believe that she's....changed.