6 : Wise realization

🪶 : Happy 2K reads! its nice to see that you guys are enjoying this Book/*bow*/ thank you for the votes, appreciated.

───────────────────

Kaspian's POV :

Brother Lores has always been the one looking after us.He is firm, bold and honest; you might not believe it but Harake gets scolded the most when we we're young, yet every time his punishments get worse Lores would be there to appease our parents.

That's why we get away easily.. Younger perks..

He also has been looking after me in school, making sure no one is bullying me even though he is weak he has always been a strong individual.

He is quiet and was always passive, he is an obedient older Brother. If they tell him to come home eventually after classes, he would.

That obedience also became his weakness since then. He became one of the Fight Monitors because the Council President demanded him and he obeyed right away.

One day, Brother came home exhausted, although he didn't say anything we knew he was tired─ tired from projects, monitors and demands . He's not only a member of the Fight Monitors but also a member of the Elite Building Union.

He only ate a portion of his food and soon stood up and went to his room. He didn't even said goodnight as per usual like he always did.

So Roman and I stirred into his room and ask him if he was okay and he replied with a;

"Im Okay, Rom, Kas.. "

He reassured us with his light hearted smile and he......became a princess overnight~🥲🖐kidding.

The next day after, he greeted us with a small smile as if he has recharged, he wasn't giving us a cold shoulder like he always do so ofcourse we would be bewildered.

We thought it will only last for a few days but it looks like he turned into a completely different person.He would converse with Roman about astrology, talk about swords and strategies with Harake and even let me hugged him.

That unaffectionate person whose love language is violence and bluntness ACTUALLY let me hugged him!

He even sent Harake off after giving him a box of chocolates and what horrified me the most was how he even smiled like a lover bidding farewell to his partner.

You know when I accidentally saw Brother Tyres I thought he was one of the Kingdom's Princes because of the grace he emits. He had a shoulder length moss green hair and an Owl sitting on top of his shoulder like a king. Surely, it is his companion, it looked small and a burden..

However, all thoughts disappeared after he was introduced.

Rafael had a culture─ that children below six is not allowed to meet their older siblings until they turned at the age of seven as ages below seven have little control over their mana core.

I'm not allowed to meet anyone, I didn't even know I had two older siblings. The only ones who's allowed to meet me was Mother and Father so they could feed me their mana to stable myself. So upon turning seven I was so giddy because I can finally meet my siblings.