Munseong ~ 𝓘𝓬𝓱 𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓱

Requested by : chaoticnina
Written : 17/10/2021
Updated : 26/10/2021

~

*Splash

"Damn it..."

You curse.

The toilet door is slightly pushed. You can faintly hear the giggling sound from the empty hallway. You sigh and pull out a tissue to wipe off the water from the body.

You find that it's useless to do so as you can't exactly dry your clothes by a piece of paper.

You head to the locker and bring out a blank T-shirt you prepared before. Then, you head back to the classroom after done changing.

You see the bullies are sneering at you the moment the door is slided.

Yes.

You've been bullied by them.

SECRETLY.

You ignore their laugh and head to the seat, bury your head into the arms, trying to get some nap before the class started.

By then, you come across with a conversation.

"Hey, what're we going to do today?"

"How about get some kimchi? My mom is good at making it!"

"Sure!@@"

It's V-Hit gang.

You make a 'tch' sound and roll your eyes.

You really detest them as they went around to fight with the goons. But, they didn't manage to completely eliminate the bullies in the school. Even in the class.

You never seek for their help as you knew that it is pointless to do so.

SCHOOL BULLY WILL NEVER END.

Why wasting the energy and time to request for help?

The bullies will beg for forgiveness and back to the shape again.

Your school day ends with a Math lesson.

You pinches the bridge tip of the nose as the Math questions just now did really get you.

You decide to visit 'your friend' before returned to home. You look around and make a 'psst psst' sound softly.

You see a yellow furball running it's way to you.

*Not this lol

*Not this lol

It is a cat.