Part 58

💫

Heyyaa guys!! So, I didn't posted the part yesterday, sorry for that, so I turned this chapter in a bigger one, so will be posting it in 2 posts, here is the 1st part.

~~~

Sumedh just stares at mallika and smiles.

Mallika's eyes filled with tears. Sumedh noticed it. Before he could say something, Lini wipes her tears.

Lini : Why are you crying?

Mallika doesn't says anything to her, just hugs her and takes deep breath.
After sometime their snacks and chai came.
Mallika looks at it once and then shrinked her eyebrows.

Miku : tumne toh kaha tha tumhe chai nahi pasand.. 'yuck' (mimicking) kaha tha na.. abh kyu order kiya chai?

Sumi : pehle na tum mujhe seriously lena band karo😂 mey kabhi serious hone nhi wala😂 aur chai ke bina meri zindagi, ekdam asmanbin chand ki tarah hain.

Mallika smiles.

Sumi : kya?😐

Miku : nahi nahi kuch nahi.

Lini once looks at mallika and once at sumedh.

Lini : What language you are talking in?😬

Miku : oops..sorry baby, we'll talk in english now. 😅

Lini : I am of 7 years! I am not a baby😒

Miku : okaayyyy😂

After eating, sumellika leaves lini infront of her house and then they both reached in the class.
Mallika sits on the chair, sumedh picks the violin and started playing a melodious tune.

GO AND READ THE 1ST PART OF THIS CHAPTER THEN COME HERE😊💛

~~~

Mallika sits on the chair, sumedh picks the violin and started playing a melodious tune.
She closes her eyes and feels the tune. After 5 or 6 minutes sumedh stops. He hands over the violin to mallika.

Sumi : Let's learn the right position of keeping the violin. Wait, lemme help you.
Sumedh comes behind mallika, takes the hairs from behind to other side. Comes closer to her and holds her hand.

Mallika smiles.

Mallika started playing it, sumedh's hand on mallika's, teaching her how to hold it and play.
Mallika can feel his warm breath on her neck, she is lost in him.
Sumedh looks at her eyes. He felt a jerk.
His head started paining all of a sudden.
He left mallika and fell down while holding his head.
Mallika got up from her chair and holds sumedh.

Miku : sumedh!! sumedh kya huya??😨 are you fine?

Sumedh looks at her, trying to find her in his memories, again his head started paining.
Mallika's eyes filled with tears, she wipes it.
Sumedh gets up from the floor and sits on the couch and drinks water.

Sumi : why you called me sumedh?

Mallika fell in great trouble. She looks here and there.

Miku : Did I said sumedh? By..by mis..mistake may..maybe😖

Sumedh looks at her, he suddenly saw a black&white flashback in his mind. He closes his eyes😌. 
Again he couldn't see that girl's face in his beautiful flashback...😔

Tysm..✨