Information about Character Personalities

NONE OF THIS BELONGS TO ME

Hange Zoe:

To most people, Hange appeared to be an energetic, freethinking researcher with a very unique way of conducting themselves and their work through their rather observant and objective character. Hange explains that when they first joined the Survey Corps, their heart was filled with hatred; until they kicked the head of a 3 meter Titan and were shocked at how abnormally light it was. This drove Hange to forget most of the resentment and insecurity they held onto, and take on a new approach to Titan research. Hange also showed great compassion for the Titan test subjects, even crying when they were forced to put Bean in severe pain for an experiment, and having a complete meltdown when the Titans were killed.  

Information from: https://attackontitan.fandom.com/wiki/Hange_Zo%C3%AB#Personality

Erwin

Erwin was a complex character, portrayed as serious, calculating, and always planning far in the future. While he trusted his men, he was the first to realize that there was a spy interfering with the Survey Corps, and was able to come up with reasonable criteria to determine which of his soldiers to trust with vital information, and which to keep in the dark. An eloquent speaker, Erwin was able to sway many people, such as the military tribunal held to judge Eren and the trainees into choosing which recruitment branches to join. Erwin was often seen as a very grim individual. He accepted all news, good or bad, mockery or praise, with the same stoic attitude

Information from: https://attackontitan.fandom.com/wiki/Erwin_Smith#Personality

Annie

Due to her harsh upbringing, Annie has become an isolated, exclusionary person; friendships do not come to her easily. She is rarely seen smiling and often has an emotionless expression. She is apathetic and somnolent, with little desire to put in any effort into meaningless disciplines or activities, and instead claims to focus exclusively on making it into the to obtain an easy life. While Annie tends to have a realistic outlook on life, she holds a fascination and even feelings of respect towards people who have a deep sense of duty and righteousness—people who devote their lives to and even die for causes they believe in. Annie's sense of humor tends to be mocking, sarcastic, deadpan, and surprising. It also sometimes expresses a partial truth, and it happens mostly in intense situations. 

Information from https://attackontitan.fandom.com/wiki/Annie_Leonhart#Personality

Levi

As a result of his early childhood years, Levi is described as a "clean freak" by those who know him personally as he prefers his environment and himself to be spotlessly clean. He is averse to having either himself or his equipment soiled, and has been known to wipe down his blood-smeared blades while still on the battlefield. However, he will not hesitate to touch filth if he deems it necessary. Despite his preoccupation with cleanliness, Levi is not very approachable. He rarely shows emotion, giving a cold impression to others. His manner of speaking tends to be very blunt, even insulting, and his comments are often coarse or inappropriate. He is not above provoking or belittling those who oppose or irritate him. His sense of humor tends toward the vulgar, insulting, and dark. All of this makes him unsettling to a great number of people.

Information from: https://attackontitan.fandom.com/wiki/Levi_Ackerman#Personality

Armin