[3]

Dinner went swell, Luz finished Amity's sandwich without her knowledge or awareness, then ate the other two. Amity was upset when she noticed and threatend to chop of her head. Luz only agreed, then went to go buy Amity another.

The princess was satisfied and let Luz be. She said goodnight, then her knight left.

So now, September twenty third, fourteen twenty.

Luz waited patiently for Amity out in front of the castle, half expecting the princess to rush out. Which did in fact happen. "Luz!" The princess looked around, her gaze landing on the knight. "We can't go out today."

The knight jerked up, "We can't?"

Amity shook her head, "Magic practice today.."

The knight hummed, "Okay. I'll come with you?"

Amity shook her head, "Day off.."

Luz frowned, "I wasn't told this?"

Amity sighed. "I know, I'm sorry. I had forgotten as well, my mentor finally mentioned it to the king.."

Luz nodded, "It's alright. So you don't require me today?"

Amity shook her head, "You have a day off.."

The knight took the princess's hand, kissing the dorsal side. "Have a great day Princess, I'll see you tomorrow, or rather, tonight?"

The princess drew back at the knights words, "Tonight?"

Luz winked, releasing Amity's hand, then walking down the steps. "I'll see you then Princess!" Luz called back, waving at the witch.

"Ah- Luz-"

"Amity!!"

The princess fumbled a bit, turning and quickly entering the castle, "I'm coming!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz closed her book, getting up, "Thank you Malphas, I'd like to borrow this book if that's okay?"

The bird like beast nodded, his eyes glowing though the setting sun reflected on them. "I want it back in one piece and still legible."

Luz bowed, "Yes sir!"

The human left the library, walking back to the castle, taking a little short cut. Luz hopped over the wall, landing with a muffled thud, walking towards a window. Luz took a rope from her person, latching a hook on it, tossing it up. She tugged lightly on it, pulling herself up.

She knocked on the wood, hearing a muffled voice, then the windows opened. "Luz!" Amity whispered. "What are you doing here!?"

"I told you I'd see you tonight, didn't I?"

Amity paused, then moved aside, the knight entering the room, pulling the rope up. "Why'd you whisper?" Luz asked.

"Sometimes when I'm surprised I don't shout, instead I whisper.."

Luz pulled the book out of her satchel, offering it to Amity, "I located this book in the kids section, but I was very interested in it. Would you like to read it with me?"

Amity took the book, examining the cover, "The Good Witch Azura?"

Luz nodded, "There's only a few colors in it, like red, blue, green, and of course black and white. Would you like to read it?"

"I might as well hm?"

Luz smiled, sitting on the floor, Amity getting one of her pillows, putting it against the wall. Luz moved back, the princess sitting by her, leaning back against the pillow. "What's it about?" Amity asked.

"You're about to find out Princess."

----------------The next morning--------------
September twenty fourth, fourteen twenty.

"Luz-- You need to get the other book-" Amity shook the knight. "IT'S AN ORDER!"

The knight hushed the princess, "We, can get it today."

"We-? And today--"

"It's morning, Princess."

Amity took the book, moving her hair back before speed walking to the door, "Come one then, your shift has started."

Luz lightly shook her head, walking over, "No witch training today?"

"No, now hurry. I want to get the next book. HURRY UP LUZ!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Malphas took the book, flipping through the pages, "Good to go."

Luz thanked him, bowing her head forward slightly, guiding Amity to the kids section. Demons, witches, and humans sat together, examining books with colored covers. "Why is this more appealing then the rest of the library?" Amity asked.

"Kids deserve better. Obviously." Luz answered, leading Amity down to a shelf. "Here we are, up to four books."

Amity shook Luz, getting excited as she saw all the covers. "Is it still coming?-"

"Yes there's more to come." Luz nodded. "Next book should be out by Spring."

Amity squealed, looking up at Luz, then the books, back up at Luz, then to the books. She grabbed the second one, holding it close to her face, looking up at Luz with baby demon eyes. "Yes Princess, I'll get you the book." Luz pat her head. "Would you like to check out another?"

"Nope! Let's read it-"

"Princess, calm yourself." Luz took the book, holding it out of Amity's reach. "You do know what today is don't you?"

"It's Saturday! Now gimmie!" Amity jumped up, trying to take the book, bit was still too short. "Ugh! Luz!!"

The witch jumped up again, then hugged Luz, staying quiet. "Uh?- What are you planning Princess?" Luz nervously asked.

"..."

"Princess?"

Amity lifted up her dress, wrapping her legs around Luz's waist, her arms around the human's neck. Amity was finally tall enough. She grabbed the book, letting go of Luz, patting herself down, then walked over to the case of beans. And when I say case of beans, it was beans, in a case, that were fairly comfortable.

The princess sat, opening up the book, looking over at Luz who was still processing what happened. "Luz! I need you!"

The knight snapped out of her head, rushing to Amity, "Yes Princess!"

Tis the adventure continues.