[Chapter 3] Airplane ride

"Hey, I think that's your mom." Elaine mentioned while tapping my shoulder, "Huh- where?" I replied looking around.

"Hey, honey! Get in kids!" My mom yells to all of us to stand up. I sat in the passenger next to my mom of course. while the three of them fight for the window seats.

"We need to go! stop arguing" I whisper yelled, I heard a groan it was from Elaine, she got to the middle seat.

"So, did you kids have fun?" Mom asked, "Yeah" I replied. "Who will take you, kids, home? is there anyone who will pick you up?" Mom questioned. "My brother, I can ask him to pick us all up, he works near the airport," Yuze said while looking out the window

"Alright, our ride shouldn't be that long there isn't that much traffic." Mom said, "Ma'am you are the only parent I know that doesn't go to the airport 8 hours early for a flight" Jianyu mentioned, Mom let out a giggle, "Oh really?" She replied.

"Yeah, last year when we went to Germany my dad woke us all up at 3 am to go to the airport, he said he didn't want us to be late for our flight. the flight was at 10 AM." He rolled his eyes, "Well, I was supposed to take Y/N to the airport early but I know giving her time to hang out with you all before we leave is better." Mom added.

"Being at the airport at night feels unreal, the vibe is like... how do I explain this, it makes you think am I even real?" Elaine explained, "Don't forget your parents are arguing whether they locked the door or not" Yuze added

I looked at mom and saw her expression turn cold.

After Yuze spoke, an awkward silence filled the room, Only the sound of the AC emitting cold air was heard. nothing else, I start to anxiously tap my fingers..

"In 500 meters Please turn right," The GPS said, I looked at the head unit. we are only 6 minutes away from the airport now..

I sighed, "You okay?" Mom asks, "Yeah I just exhaled hahaha." I laughed.

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

We got to the airport and my mood got worse now. "Alright, you guys still have 10 minutes to hang out. then we will be boarding the plane" Mom mentioned, "Heyya Y/N!" Dre greeted me, he was wearing headphones and a jacket. "Hey," I replied without an expression, He gave me a confused look as a reply.

I walked towards Elaine and Yuze and sat beside them, "Hey cheer up. Y/N I know it's hard to leave everything especially since you basically lived your whole life here." Elaine patted my shoulder. I rested my head on her shoulder while she pats my head

"Who knows, you might find the perfect Chinese boy for you when you get there~" She teased, "What the hell!" I gave her a disgusted look and smacked her head.

"But c'mon, I'm pretty sure people in China are better than Americans. Right?" She asked, "probably.." I replied weakly, "Hold on where's Jianyu??" I asked, "Right here. Missed me already?" He teased, "No." I smiled.

"Okay... I just got back to the bathroom, It's nice. very clean!" He said, "Thanks, we definitely needed to know that." Yuze replied. "Who are they Y/N??" Dre asked, "My friends" I replied, "Oh nice, are they coming with us?" He asked again.

"What- no.. I wish though, but no! They just wanted to say goodbye before we leave" I said stumbling on my words, "Oh okay." He frowned "Sorry kids, but we gotta go now." Mom mentioned, My stomach dropped. "See you soon guys, be safe okay?" I said, all of them frowned too.