Ann'Yona

Ann'Yona

The elevators dinged. Taking me to the top of the building, two blocks away from the hotel Pairis and Johnny stayed at. I knew this, because I made the reservations. I picked this building because, they were doing construction on the top two floor, that shut down for the winter. Making it possible for me to have access outside and have shelter as I waited for them to pass by, and they had to, the church was two corners up. I dressed in all black with my sniper weapon, in a black duffel bag around my shoulder. I got it off the black market, when I first touched down, three months ago. I wanted to be prepared for anything. Good thing I had.

The cold air stung my raw red face. I tried to scrub all traces of Johnny off me, as I cried in the shower all muthafucking night long. I apologized to Ski and my unborn, over and over, as I tossed and turned. I only wanted to feel normal, I don't not intended for that to happen, I promised him I didn't, I didn't mean to like it so much. I knew I would never forgive myself, I had let my guard down and that was my fought, I had to make it right, and complete what I came here to do. For Ski and now for me. I found a suitable hiding place, I could see all coming and going traffic. I used my dads, Capital Peters , Credentials to log into the departments portal. Just checking if they had any new leads and they didn't. I hoped they couldn't tell, when a different device accessed the system, I thought as I assembled the weapon.

I sat back, waiting. Peeping the entrance of the hotel with my Binoculars. Not knowing if I should tell Papa, what I knew. Id debate about it later on my plane ride home. I sat back and waited for the man of the hour. Johnny, it was show time.
    " Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years you filthy animal." I said to myself, eye in the scope.