SourShot

SourShot 

Fluff

AU-Killing Game

(Hiyoko POV)

I was in bed when I heard a knock on my cottage door. I got up confused on who it was and opened the door. I see Mahiru standing in my doorway with tears streaming down her face.

“What's wrong?” I ask. “I j-just need t-to talk to you.” She says barely audible between her sobs.

I pull her into my cottage and close the door.

(Mahiru POV)

I pull her close and begin to hug her not wanting to pull away. “Wanna tell me what happened?” Hiyoko asks, looking at me with care. “I was thinking about something I wanted to tell you but my internal thoughts got the best of me and caused me to have a breakdown. I ran here because I knew I had to tell you.” I say and start to think about what I'm about to say. “I will never judge you Mahiru!” Hiyoko says smiling. I take a deep breath and tell her. “Hiyoko, I want to say that ever since I arrived here I’ve been thankful for your kindness towards me and I want to tell you that… I-I LIKE YOU!” I saw Hiyoko jump by my sudden burst before meeting my eyes with joy. “I like you too Mahiru.” She says with love. Suddenly she leans in and kisses me with love. I kiss back and smile. 

We looked at each other and laughed, neither of us thought we were brave enough to speak. Then I pull Hiyoko back into a hug. “How about cuddles?” she says. “Sure.” I responded. We cuddle and slowly start to fall asleep. 

               The End.