Twenty-four

Rosé's p.o.v

I just arrived at my place after the wedding was done and I'm just so tired. I went to my room and went straight to the washroom. I removed my clothes and got in the bath tub filled with warm water. I felt all my tiredness slowly going away. I leaned my head back on the bath tub and as soon as I closed my eyes, the picture of Y/n with that girl flashes in front of me and I quickly opened my eyes. I sighed and rubbed my forehead

She already found someone better than me? Is she gonna be with her now?

Questions like these filled my head and I felt like my own voice was screaming these things in my mind, and I felt like my head would explode any moment. I got out of the bath tub and wrapped a towel around my body and walked out to my room. I changed into a comfy oversized shirt and some shorts.

I laid down on the bad, looking at the ceiling blankly

I can't bare seeing her with anyone else..

Y/N's p.o.v

So here I am, watching a movie comfortably, with Tzuyu laying her head on my shoulder at my place. Jisoo unnie was staying over at her friend's house and my parents are out for some business stuff I never get so I asked Tzuyu to stay over tonight.

"So, did you liked my friends? Cause they all seemed to really like you" I said, turning my head to the kiddo laying on my shoulder. She looked at me with her innocent eyes "I did but.. Your friend Rosé didn't really seem to like me.." she said, clearly looking upset. "Ah it's not like that Tzuyu, She just takes time to get along with people, she's a really nice girl otherwise"

(Quick time skip cause I'm sleepy asf but still wanna update)

Its been a week since JenMina's wedding and they have gone to Paris to spend some lovely time together. I'm at Lisa's place and she's upstairs cause she have something to give to me. I was sitting at the couch waiting for Lisa to come down fast.

@metgala

Liked by Hooooyeon, Sooyaaa_, Kyliejenner, and 6,789,432 others Metgala : Jennie Ruby Jane Kim's first appearance after the marriage with Supermodel Mina Sharon Myoui, at the Paris Fashion Week, Looking happier than ever

Metgala : Jennie Ruby Jane Kim's first appearance after the marriage with Supermodel Mina Sharon Myoui, at the Paris Fashion Week, Looking happier than ever.

I smiled at how happy she looked. To be honest, I've never seen Jennie so happy like she is with Mina. They're adorable asf.

Lisa finally came downstairs With a folded letter in her hand and gave it to me. I took it with a confused look on my face

"Tzuyu had to go to Busan cause of some work, so she told me to give this to you. She wanted to give it to you by herself but she couldn't." I nodded and opened the letter

Y/n/n,

I wanted to tell you this in person but I really didn't had the courage, since you always tease me and make me shy around you. I feel so childish, writing a letter like this but it is also somewhat the cutest thing someone could do for a person. I texted you to become friends because I was stalking your account for too long and I always wanted to talk to you but didn't had the courage, when we met for the first time, I don't know how to describe it but I felt somewhat tickling in my stomach. I enjoy being with you more than anything else and I know that I would hate it if I'll see you with anyone else. So imma get to the point, Y/n/n I really like you. You're on my mind 24/7 and I don't even seem to mind that. I don't want you to text me after this until I come back.
                       Tzuyu- "

I didn't realize I was smiling all this time while reading the letter, and after reading the I like you part, I was even blushing so hard that I was nearly looking like an exact tomato.

I wouldn't deny that I really love to spend time with Tzuyu and she's the one I spend most of my time with since the time we met, but I'll have to think about it, cause no matter what, I still don't know if I feel the same way for her or not. Or more specifically...

If I'm over Rosé to start a new relationship or not..?

_______________________________________________

Who would reject this angel tho🥺