Planning Chaos...

Delia laughed hysterically as she pulled three different tables into the far left of the living room, labelled 'Sexy,' 'Babs,' and 'Bug Beverage,' all of which were tied to the respectful table except Lawrence, who was still unconscious.

Large skeletons rapidly filled three rows of chairs, all looking at the unconscious guy.

He opened his eyes and sat fast upright, startling the Maitlands, as if at the notion of it. He glanced about, perplexed, for his accomplishment, but instead found himself tethered to the table labeled with a spin-off of his middle name. In the place where the mounted clock, which was now smashed on the ground, a brightly lit up sign with the words 'life or death' written on it emerged.

Everything was soon in place, and Delia just snapped her fingers to turn off the lights. Her words resonated through the house's darkness.

"It's-" she began, her voice sounding like that of a game show host. The lights turned on in a red and yellow game show/carnival atmosphere this time. Delia was dressed to the nines in a deep blue dress with a beautiful yellow jacket and a pricey-looking choker.

The skeletons shouted in unison, "Life or death!"

"That's correct! It's time for America's favourite game show, in which the contestants SUCK!"

Lawrence didn't enjoy the shouting and Delia knew it, so she got up right next to him and shouted in his ear. Following this, she chose to retain a loud voice in order to keep him in submission and scared, as she noticed him fumbling with his shackles and almost slipping out of them.

"And the host is furious because her plan to return back to life just went horribly wrong!" she finished, ensuring that she was standing close to Lawrence.

The skeletal crowd and Delia all laughed together, then it was halted by Delia.

"SHUT UP!" she shouted, glancing around, startling everyone who was in the room even more. "I'm prepared to see some folks die. Let's take a spin on the wheel!"

Out of nowhere appeared a massive wheel with Dewey tethered to it. On the rim there was just the word 'death' in each section but one that said 'life'. He had a scared expression on his face, and his hair was unkempt. He had the appearance of a prey animal cornered by a predator.

"Please. please, please, please. I don't want to die!" he pleaded.

"Do you mind if I just put you in the box?" Lawrence shrugged his shoulders.

"Bug Beverage! Ha. Ghost/demon lady, it's a wonderful name. It's ideal for him." Dewey chuckled, knowing what she had called him just now.

"Thank you." Delia smirked smugly. 

"Dewey, that wasn't very pleasant." Lawrence said, displeased.

"You don't get it, do you? I'm a liar! My name's Dewey Finn!" the guy frantically spoke.

"What?" Lawrence inquired, perplexed.

"It's Jack!" he panicked.

"Huh?" Lawrence enquired.

"I confess that my actual name is Jack Black."

"No!" Lawrence was really angry at the fact that the only person he had ever trusted and who had given him hope had lied to him all these years. He was the only individual to whom he ever confided about his backstory.