Chuuves: My Sunshine

Chuu POV

The ride was filled with awkward silence and my enfp self can't stand it anymore.

"Where are we going,unnie?" I ask as we stop at a red light and Sooyoung unnie just show me her first crush smile that I really love.

"I don't even know too. Do you have any place in mind?" God, I think I'm fell in love with this girl again. How can someone be so damn pretty and handsome at a same time?

"I actually want to go to the beach nowadays but nevermind"

"Why?" she seems to noticed the sadness in my tone and gently caress my hand. Here come the butterflies again. Goddamnit

"Well.. There's no beach here and the nearest one will take hours of driving.. "

"Is it matter tho? Let's go to the beach!" she excitedly say, making me to look at her in disbelief.

"A-are you serious, unnie? You didn't have to do it if you don't want to or have some other thing-"

"It's okay, Jiwoo-ya. Plus, it's such a pleasure for me to pamper this cute little princess of mine so stop talking and just sleep. I heard from manager unnie that our shitty company overworked you again lately" she cutted me off and gently push my body and fix the seat so I can comfortably lay down as she stop the car for awhile.

"And you can wear this incase my sunshine can't sleep because of the sunlight" she hand me a eye cover from her bag which I gladly take and use to hide my blushing face.

Sooyoung POV

I look at the sleeping beauty beside me and take some times to admire her.

"I'll make you the happiest girl in this world although just from afar, Kim Jiwoo. Thanks for making me a better human"

Wtf Ha Sooyoung. That's fucking cringy.

I shake my head at my own thoughts and continue driving.

-time skip-

After almost four hours we finally arrived and the happiness on Jiwoo's face is more than enough to lessen my tiredness.

"OMG SO BEAUTIFULLL" Jiwoo run out the car towards the beach and I just chuckle at her cuteness.

"UNNIE LOOK AT THE VIEW! OMG I HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES AND SHOW THIS TO ORBITS" her usually high-pitched voice can be heard from afar and I have to admit that I actually love the fact that I'm the reason of it.

"We'll take them later. Now let's buy us some food or I'll die from hunger" as much as I love seeing her running around the beach, my stomach have to be filled with something now or I might eat someone.

"Okiee" she say and follow me from behind like a little kid. Cute.

"Welcome to our sh- OMG AREN'T YOU CHUU ?!" the worker excitedly greet us or should I say Chuu. Chuu face lit up as someone recognized her and excitedly nods like a cute little puppy.

"AKKK I LOVED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH THAT I MIGHT DIE NOWWW" let me guess, another ENFP. I just silently walk away and leave her to Jiwoo since I'M STARVING now.