Part 15🤍

Attendance☦︎︎☞︎

Jayda's POV

*beep beep beep beep* was all I heard before I heard someone knocking on my door

"Come in."I said rolling over in my bed still laying down

It was Durk

"Yeen going to school today?"He asked sitting on the edge of my bed

"No i'm tired as hell and I got a hangover headache."

"Awe damn you need me to get you sum or you gone be straight?"He said turning around and looking at me

"Yea can you get me some Tylenol Rapid Release please."

"Yea I gotchu but just sleep for now cause that always helps."He said getting up and walking towards the door

"Ok thanks pookie." I said

"Girl don't call me that dumbass shit." He said walking out

"You a bitch."I said but he had already walked out

"HUH?!" He yelled

I couldn't yell back cause I knew my already badass headache would get worse so I texted him

This bitch😑
Me:I couldn't yell cause my headache was gone get worse but I said you a bitch
Read

After that rolled over and attempted to go back to sleep but it didn't work so I just went downstairs and got the fresh towels out of the dryer and went back upstairs.

I grabbed my toothbrush out pf the little cup that it was in and took the cap off of it rinsing it off before I pit the perfect amount of toothpaste on there and rinsed it once more and started brushing my teeth. After I brushed all sides of my mouth I took the peroxide and gargled some then I rinsed out my mouth and did the same with mouthwash.

I ran a nice bath with bubbles and some epsom salt and green alcohol to relax my body and I played some music just to be even more relaxed.

...

After I drained the tub from I hopped in the shower and took a nice long warm shower using my dove exfoliating soap and some vegan body wash. I only got to use certain products on my body because I have sensitive skin and certain things break me out.
After I got out the shower I wrapped my towel around my body and went under the sink and got some Clorox bleach spray and some Commet and a scrub brush and an old towel and cleaned put the tub and the shower.

I didn't feel the need to put on clothes so I just put on a matching Calvin Klein bra and panties set and some pink bear slippers.

After I put  on my oils and lotions and deodorant and stuff I went downstairs to cook.