Chapter 10

Tony's P.O.V.

"Ahh, home sweet home." Pepper whispers in my ear as she drapes her arms around me. We hop off the jet and look at the New York skyline. You cab see Avengers tower from here which I'm not surprised about since I designed the building to be the tallest in New York.
"Nope. Nada. Not even close." I mutter "my home was destroyed by the Idiot actor playing as the Manderin. This place seems more like my own personal hell."
We climb into the limo that is waiting. I squeeze my eyes shut and count to ten. I could feel an anxiety attack coming on. When I opened n my eyes, I see a familiar guy with light brown hair, blue eyes and his signature smirk. Coulson.
"what do you want, Coulson? I thought I told you and fury that if I was needed that I would watch the news and call Natasha." I exasperate leaning my head into Peper'sholder.
"I'm hear for another reason, Mr. Stark," he says keeping that smirk in the same place.
"then just say it and get over it," I say, rolling my eyes at him.
"S.H.I.E.L.D. Has found new intell on you and Fury thought it would be best if it came from me."
I raise my eye brow "Nothing is'best' coming from you, Coulson, so just say it already."
He sigh having his smirk drop "Our team found out that you have a daughter."
I through my hands in the air "of course you did." I grab my brief case suit.
"Tony! Stop it! He's telling the truth." Pepper says, trying to reason with me.
I don't listen and click the center button on the case and open the door. I roll out but before I hit the cement of the highway, the suit encases my body.
"Hello, Sir," Jarvis's English accented voice says,"where to, Sir?"
"Jarvis, take me to my penthouse at the Avengers tower.
I blast off into the air, leaving Pepper and Coulson behind in the Limo.

TheHiddenWalflower

T⃟h⃟a⃟n⃟k⃟s⃟ f⃟o⃟r⃟ r⃟e⃟a⃟d⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟ :)
🅘'🅛🅛 🅣🅡🅨 🅣🅞 🅤🅟🅓🅐🅣🅔 🅜🅞🅡🅔 🅞🅕🅣🅔🅝