Oli London Finding Jimin

One day, Oli was walking around in South Korea, Seoul, he comes across HYBE LABELS. He decides to go in. Jimin was talking to his members when suddenly, Oli tapped him on the shoulder and said: "DaEbAk, onionhaseYO!" and bowed down to him. Jimin suddenly noticed his name tattooed on Oli's forehead.

                                                  Jimin losing his last 3 Jams

Jimin jumped up in shock. "Look Jimin, I brought my boyfriend, I'm sorry that I'm not good at cooking a kimchi "snack", I'm just very disappointed that you broke up with me just because of me being too obsessed with Hyunjin, Taeyong, and Baekhyun, I just really love them and I've been really busy practising for NCT Hollywood so now I'm dating the most handsome man in the whole entire world." Jimin stared with confusion until Namjoon spoke, "Jimin, you got no jams" and left. Then the rest of the members left Jimin with Oli oppar. Jimin completely lost his last 3 jams and fell onto the floor seductively leaving all the staff blushing and smirking, and Jimin ended up smirking back.

                                             Signing up for a Divorce :((

"EVERYONE STOP SMIRKING AND BLUSHING HE'S MINE!" Oli shouted, everyone got back to work pretending nothing happened. Oli sighed and showed the divorce papers and gave it to him. "Sign it..." Jimin happily signed it and throwed it at his face and said "EXCUSE MEEE!" Oli just left HYBE and went back to where he belongs and never dated Baekhyun, Taeyong and Hyunjin and went back to being himself.