The Mirror Mage & 2nd Vice Captain of The Black Bulls

3rd Person Pov
Nean Village

After arriving in Nean Village and getting gifts upon gifts for his sister, Gauche walks through the town with what looks to be a drunken smile on his face and a nose bleed. The townspeople looked at him in shock seeing how they have never imagined seeing a man like him as all he thought about was his sister, Marie.

Gauche: Greetings, my beloved little sister, Marie. Please forgive your brother, whose blood loss has made him tardy. I've brought you so many birthday presents. I hope they will bring you great joy. All my wages are gone now, but no price is too high for your happiness. Soon I'll see my precious angel again, and that smiling face of hers. Ah! My darling Marie!

Gauche continued to say his sister's name in his head as he turned a corner before stopping. The reason for why he stopped was because he saw his sister smiling and giggling while holding onto Asta's arm who ran in a circle slowly as he laughed with her. Around the two was Rebecca as she had her brothers and sisters around them as a Nero sat on top of Pim's head.

Asta: You like that, huh, Marie?

Marie: *laughs* So fun! Your really strong, Asta!

Rebecca smiled before walking with her brother and sister as they wanted to try what Marie was doing.

Sister: I want a turn!

Marco: Me too!

Asta smiles and let's Marie down as he kneeled down to the incoming children.

Asta; Kay, come on and-

Before he could finish, Asta yells out as a foot kicked him in the face down to the ground as Rebecca stops her siblings and gasps in shock. Marie gasps before turning to who attacked him as she looked to see Gauche who dug his foot into Asta's face.

Gauche: Get away from her right now, you scum.

Asta groans as he felt the shoes dig into his cheek and looked up to see Gauche.

Asta: Oh, it's the blood-nosed sister-lover!

Gauche continued to dig his foot into Asta's face with even more force in anger from the name he was given by the newest Black Bull.

Gauche: Call me a bloody-nosed sister-lover, again meathead. I'll squash you!

???: Gauche, enough.

Gauche jumped in shock from the voice that called out to him as he turned slowly towards it. Gauche would see a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines. His outfit consists of a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, often left open and untucked, exposing his bare chest, a gold trimmed, black cloth around his waist that reaches his knees, held by a leather brown belt with an oval-shaped silver buckle, white knee-length trousers with black ribbon ties, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and the scale-patterned scarf. A book pouch is attached to his right hip with a grimoire inside it as well as having the same robe as Asta and Gauch as he looked at Gauche who looked at him in shock.

Gauche: Second Vice Captain Y/n!

Y/n: Just what in the hell are you doing to our own squad member? Seriously, you need to work on that temper.

Gauche looked at Y/n before looking away as Rebecca looked at Y/n with a smile as she and her other siblings walked and ran over to him.

Rebecca: Y/n, your back!

Marco, Pim & Luca: Big Bro!

Y/n looked at them as he smiled and kneeled down hugging his brother and sisters as he stood and spun around with them while they all laughed.