break down (one)

(first person)

I was sitting in the living room eating a bag of chips while watching a Georgenotfound video while my boyfriend decided to cause trouble
"Y/n why are you watching that idiot again?" "Um sorry Mathew for watching what I enjoy I guess?" I say still being focused on the video in the tv "you don't care about anyone but your self your so selfish" he spits at me " how?" Now my full attention is on him "How?! Y/n how could you be so stupid all you do is watch that stupid YouTuber all day you totally neglect me y/n .." his voice went softer with the last part I actually felt bad did I neglect him? No he's Just being annoying "ugh whatever Mathew screw off and let me be " I say turning my attention back to the tv "yeah.. ok y/n love you"  "mhm"

Mathews pov

"Yeah.. ok y/n love you" "mhm"
Mhm? Mhm what the fuck the girl that I fell in love with what happened to her ? I know she's been through some trauma lately but she doesn't even love me anymore I'd be better off without her but I love her.. so so much maybe I was to harsh maybe I should try again yeah I'll do that
"Hey babe?" "Hm?" "Wanna go to the park with me so we can talk about things" "um can't we just talk here" "I mean we could but will you please just come to the park with me" I say basically giving her puppy eyes " uh sure i guess give me a second " I see her stand and walk to her room probably for a hoodie we have been living with each other for a year now we have been dating for three sense highschool we were sharing a room but ever sense what happened with her and her sister she has been wanting more space she knocks me out of my thoughts as she looks at me and says " we going now?" "Oh uh yeah sorry y/n)"

Y/n pov
The car ride there consisted of Mathew making conversation and me sitting there half paying attention to what he's saying do I love Mathew I did. I mean I've been wanting more space and sense then I realized I really don't like him anymore I feel bad for leading him on but I didn't wanna deal with the break up so I pretend it's tiring but that's what I get for being so fake with him he deserves so much better but I can't do anything about it "hey y/n" "yes " " it's raining wanna just sit in the car?" "Yeah let's do that"

so that's what we do but soon he starts talking again oh no..
" i wanted to ask you um do you still have feelings for me" there it is the question I was dreading the most " um " Mathew turns to me tears forming in his eyes " was it something I did y/n I tried I really tried to make you fall in love with me again ik what happened with Maddie (your sister's name ) hurt you but I swear I tried I really did " there he is crying sobbing in front of me his face in his hands just crying letting it all out about how heartbroken he is and what am I feeling... nothing nothing not one pang of guilt at all why why would he bring her up and why is that effecting me more then him crying because how in love he is with me  "Mathew" I say staring at the rain wash down the window " yes y/n " I can't believe he is still talking to me " I wish I could of tried but - "but maddie I know but y/n it's been five months sense that you can't let that keep you from people you care about it just can't be an excuse for the fact you hate commitment you hate feeling like the bad guy because of what happened to Maddie I KNOW Y/N I GODAMN KNOW HOW YOU FELL BUT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW I FEEL..you never take into consideration about how I feel and it pains me I was gonna ask you to marry me I'm stupid for staying with you y/n so stupid..  I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do y/n but it's time I move on and you get some help l- I fucking love you " that's the last thing he said before he gets out the car walks to the sidewalk and pulls out his phone not even five minutes later a taxi pulls up he turns around looks at me in the eyes and blows me a kiss oh god that actually hurt and then he's gone.

(Slight TW for this part )
I haven't cried like this sense well sense what happened with Maddie my sister my older sister she was always there for me but when she needed me most I wasn't there it was her  24th birthday and we were arguing so I didn't show up she decided to go a club that night she got so drunk she walked right into the road .. if I was there she would be fine happy probably with her girlfriend Lola but she's not she's gone all because she had no one to watch her I wasn't there to make sure she was ok it's all my fault she's gone ever sense that happened no one in my family talks to me because they know I was supposed to go in also the reason she drank so much because she was sad about the argument I should have been there Mathew is so fucking right I'm selfish so fucking selfish

So I sit there in that car crying ik crying so hard I think I might pass out I decide to be impulsive I'm never good with situations like this so I open me a Mathews text messages and send him a short text

- fuck you , you know I can't drive -

Word count : 1051 words

(Ok that's all for this part guys I hope you like it :D some drama hehe I swear the mcyts will be brought up next chapter)