country fair

Somwhere jn the wrath ring Sallie may took Mike and loona to the local country fair to enjoy the festivities.

As Mike walked around some of the local girls started eying him and when he wasn't looking he bumped into Sallie mays ass. 

Hmm you feeling snoopy huh wolf boy. Said Sallie in a teasing voice.

Mike than apologize to her. Sorry ms may I didn't...

Hey it's fine I don't mind... said Sallie may.

Loona than got between them and showed Mike a cool looking horse that had fire for a mane.

Wow I've seen horses from earth but not one like this. Said Mike in aw.

Huh...this horse looks familiar. Said loona.

But she paid no attention to it and they went to get some food. After finishing lunch loona saw that some of the females are staring at Mike and she wasn't happy about it so she picked up Mike and started to walk towards the exit.

(Later)

As moxxie and millie started loading up the car blitz was playing with toothless for a bit. Loona called for Mike and he said bye to millies family.

Alright let's get the fuck home! Said blitz.

Mike than rode toothless and they started to race back home against the rest of i.m.p.

But as they didn't notice someone was watching them and that someone was striker and he's on the phone with someone.

I have eyes on the target are you sure you want him alive. Said striker.

Somwhere In the pride ring in the upper class area

Of course we want him alive. How else will we get our daughter to come to us other than bringing her son to us. Said the man on the phone.

Very well ill find him and get him when least expected. said striker.

He hung up and gets on his horse and rides off. On the other side of the phone the man on the phone was Robert hellhound sitting with his wife Carla.

Do you think this will work. Asked carla.

Of course it's fool proof and loona will see that we are better parents than that imp. Said Robert.

They than started laughing like those evil rich people.

(At the i.m.p. building)

Mike was with toothless watching transformers cyberverse as his mom entered the room.

Hey honey get some sleep you have school in the morning. Said loona.

Okay mom love you. Said Mike and loona replied I love you more good night.

Good night. Said Mike as toothless laid next to him snuggling close to him. They both than fell asleep together.

(Outside mikes room)

Loona walked over to blitz to barrow the car but something....happend.
Hey blitz I was wondering if...

Loona than stared at blitz in bed with mayberry. Hey hun u..uhh if you need to barrow the car. Go for it. Said blitz.

Okay? Said loona as she left the room awkwardly.

Now whare were we. Said blitz making out with mayberry.