A Guardians Home (Pilot)

Brief Announcement: Hello everyone, How are you guys all doing on this fine day?

As small heads up, this chapter was written a little longer than usual, comparing to my other books but its been an idea long since in the making and I have no idea if its good or if I should continue it so i leave the Decision up to you.

If you believe i should Continue this book then please place in the Comments section the Phrase, "Good work has yet to be done" alongside some feedback if you want, though that is entirely up to you. There wont be any particular time frame for this but if i see its getting alot of interest i'll be sure to update it like the others.

Thank you for your patience ... Now onto the story :)

=============================================

THIRD HOKAGE POV:

I sigh and place the pen I was using onto my paper-covered desk before turning towards the Windows Behind me, looking over my Home and responsibility, the Village Hidden in the Leaves, Konoha. Looking around I watch as the sun begins to rise over the treeline filling the once dark area with an almost blinding light as the streets begin to fill with activity, as people start to move about, going into shops, Opening them up, setting out tables and chairs, and the occasional Book vendor who accidentally drops a few of his items.

"Lord Third," I hear over My Shoulder before chuckling in response, "Ah Kakashi, what brings you past my office at this hour?" I question, turning towards him with a friendly smile only for it to turn serious as I notice the Look in his eyes, "We found it," He responds as four of my Best ANBU appear behind him, one holding a very old and worn-out book. "What?" I respond in disbelief as I walk towards them. "We have Found a Guardian," He Confirms as the ANBU holding the book bows before stepping forward holding out the Scroll to me. "Thank you," I Nodded as the ANBU member Bowed again before stepping back.

"It's closer than we thought," I mumble before turning back towards my desk, "It is Lord Third, but how can this be, according to the books and scrolls, Hyrule was nowhere near our village?" Kakashi Questions in his usual tired voice, "The castle may not have but the same books talk about a factory where they made these Guardians and mention a Hybrid that was built to save them from the calamity they had brought onto themselves," I reply, never looking away from the contents of the Book until I find exactly what I need. "Kakashi, I want you and Your ANBU team to follow these clues and find out where the Hybrid was kept," I ordered as Kakashi, places his DOG mask on, "Yes Lord Hokage," He replies, taking the book from my outstretched hands and Disappearing with his team in smoke.

KAKASHI POV:

As soon as I responded to the Hokage My Team and I immediately left the office and began scaling Hokage mountain making sure to stay hidden, "The Book says there's an entrance somewhere along the mountains face, Split up and search for it," I ordered as the ANBU trailing me silently move off in different directions, leaving me to continue moving up towards the top, "Why did it have to be here," I mumble to myself as I reach the top, scanning the area for anything out of the Ordinary Before turning back towards the Village, 'I hope it doesn't exist' I think to myself, calmly breathing as I stand there in silence before the radio in my ear goes off with its signature static before I hear Cat start Speaking, "Dog, I've located a small tunnel Just under the forth Hokages Head, it was hidden behind some kind of chakra less Genjutsu but it appears to seal back up once you leave its area."

"Good Work Cat, All ANBU report to cats location," I order before running back down the cliff, using chakra to keep myself stuck to the wall like glue, "No one would have guessed it to be here," I mumble to myself as I slow myself down next to the rest of them as they look towards the oddly placed Hole, "Mouse, Report the tunnel's location to the Hokage and see what he wants to do next," I order again, watching as the Female ANBU nods before disappearing in white smoke.