♡ : 4장

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓
❝ 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯? ❞

[ ❤️ ] ONLINE [ 💔 ] OFFLINE:: Once Niki had found out that all this time, that secret admirer the goes by the name YJ was his very own best friend Yang Jungwon

:: Once Niki had found out that all this time, that secret admirer the goes by the name YJ was his very own best friend Yang Jungwon. This was the start or everything going downhill for the once close best friends..

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

“So, I'll be leaving now. The others might be waiting for me now so, see you tomorrow Jungwon.” Heeseung waves his hand.

The latter waves back “Yeah goodbye hyung. I'll see you tomorrow too.” Heeseung nods and finally leaves the classroom to head his way to Sunghoon, Jake, Jay and Sunoo who's waiting for him.

And Jungwon was now alone.

After waiting for a few minutes, Jungwon was now in front of Niki's locker. Holding the letter and the rose in his hand, Jungwon takes a deep breath in and out as he faces Niki's locker. Taking in all the courage in him, Jungwon finally slips in the letter & the rose in Niki's locker.

“I just really like you. I can't really explain my feelings...I love you Niki..”

— Love, YJ.

“So all this time, YJ was you?”

Jungwon could feel his heart drop beating as he heard this familiar voice. He turned around to see Niki standing a distance from him.

Jungwon stammers on his words.

“N....Niki...?”

The latter freezes, dropping the letter and the rose to the floor with his hands now shivering “Can you explain this to me, Jungwon?” Niki asks, picking up the letter into his hold. Jungwon didn't know what to say, he's scared of Niki right now.

“I–I'm sorry....” Jungwon drops his head down, really afraid to even look at the expression Niki's wearing on his face now.

Niki grips his hand unto the letter he now had held “You know Won...” He started “You're really disgusting.” Niki says harshly. Jungwon felt a hard pang to his chest “But Niki....I really do like you–”

That was a straight punch in the face

Jungwon's world stopped turning, and when Jungwon says that his heart felt like it was ripping too, he wasn't lying. Everything hurt once he sees Niki rip the letter in front of him, throwing it away to the trash bin beside along with the rose.