Vanilla

My husband is all about rough sex. He has the weirdest of kinks and enjoy doing some crazy shit. He always would leave me exhausted and I can never walk after we do the deed. One day I just want to have soft vanilla sex. I always hint at him telling him I'm not into rough kinky shit. I always tell him he's going to hard. But you know what he does, he speeds up and ignores me. He is a super busy guy because of his job. He gets up goes to work, comes home ,eats dinner, fucks me, then goes to bed. Tonight will be different Though, tonight I will get what I want (and deserve). When my husband walked through the door this evening, I stood up walked over to him and kissed him very passionately. Not rough or needy, just slow soft and passionate. I broke the kiss and he looked at me with eyes full of lust and dragged me to the bedroom. He threw off his shirt and pants and before he could take off his underwear I stopped him. "I want to have vanilla sex tonight instead of that kinky shit we do every night" I say confidantly. "Hmm, fine if that's what you want"
He sets me on the bed and carefully takes off my shirt and shorts. He then Removes my bra and panties. Then he removes his underwear. He lays me on my back and kissed me. He slowly enters me and I moan. "Fuck" my husband gasps out has he slowly thrusts into me.
*26 minutes later*
"I'm gonna cum" I scream
"Me too"
We both cum.
My husband spoons me says "that was nice" and falls asleep.
A/n
That was the first smut I have very written I know it was bad. It wasn't meant to be good lmao. Anyway, here is some holy water for your nasty soul
🍶