Sharing

Nyla brushed her black locks out of her face as she lounged on the living room. "Dave, hurry up." She yelled. "Commercial's almost over."

Dave, rummaging through the refrigerator's contents, called back. "Let me get the drinks." The blonde continued searching for drinks, having not much luck. 'Damn Bro.' He groaned, frustrated to see little contents in the fridge. Still searching for something to quench his and Nyla's thirst, the impatient troll in the living room yelled. "Dave!" "I'm hurrying lady, calm down." Sometimes Dave wondered how he survived this long with her

In the midst of his wonderings, something caught Dave's eye. A bit of happiness had been found. A single box of apple juice. His scarlet eyes lit up in delight. He grabbed the juice box, looking around the fridge for more drinks. He found half a bottle of whisky and a full bottle of water. 'You got to be kidding me, Bro.' He sighed and grabbed the water bottle, closed the fridge, and took the apple juice and water to the living room.

Nyla glanced back to see Dave, holding the drinks. "Took you long enough." She chuckled, making a small grin. "Bro doesn't have a lot in the fridge." As Dave went to sit beside her, she sighed. Dave placed the drinks on the table. "Dude, is that apple juice?" She asked him. He responded with a small nod, grabbing the apple juice. Nyla soon became displeased. Grabbing Dave by the wrist, she looked at him. "That's mine.

"No it's not." Dave pushed her hand away. "My house, my apple juice. You can take the water." Dave was about to poke the straw through the hole, but Nyla grabbed the straw before he could. "Nyla." The blonde looked at her through his shades, red pupils looking at her in annoyance. "I want it." The troll girl demanded

'Be a gentleman, he said.' Dave remembered all the advice his bro's 'guyfriend' taught him. 'Be humble, he said. Humble my ass.' He wasn't always one to let others have their way. While he pondered what to do, Nyla crossed her arms, impatiently waiting for an answer. "Well?" She asked

"Uh..." He adjusted his shades. "We can share it, okay?" She nodded. Dave set down the juice box on the table, and got up. "I'll get some straws." "Alright." Nyla answered. With that, the Strider headed to the kitchen

With a few seconds, Dave returned with a pair of straws. "Got the straws." Nyla chuckled, chugging down on the juice box. Boy, did his blood boil. "HEY." He stomped over to her, as she casually continued sipping on the apple juice. "Heh, sup." She greeted him with a wink. He grumbled, snatching the box from her. Nyla only chuckled. Dave had sipped on the juice box, finding nothing but air left inside. Putting the box down slowly on the table, he looked at her. "Why dude, that was my precious AJ!"

"I was just thirsty, no big deal." She replied with a shrug. "No big deal? No big deal?! Dude, AJ is my life!" He threw his hands up in the air. Nyla couldn't help but snicker a bit, he was acting like a kid. "You're buying the AJ this time. And this time, we're sharing it. Okay?" Dave huffed the last word and flopped onto the couch. Nyla smiled and replied. "Fine, you cry baby."

"I am not."

"Yeah you are, it's cute."

With that statement, Dave felt a heat rush to his cheeks. "N-No I'm not." Nyla chuckled and cuddled up to him. "Keep on saying that, cool guy." Though embarrassed, Dave cuddled back. "Love you, you big crybaby." "Love you too, meanie." He mumbled.

--

I am sorry for the lack of updates! Life has been just throwing things at me, you know? Anyways, I FINALLY found some time to upload a short little story for a buddy. Hope you all like it! Until another update! (Which will hopefully be soon!)

-SupakuruAL