1. Tryouts

I was so nervous, to be honest. It was tryouts. My boyfriend (Curly Shepard) was trying out for football. Oh yeah, I'm Bisexual. When I came out Soda was supported he was happy I came out, Darry on other hand was not accepting but after Soda knocked some sense into him Darry slowly got accepting. He does not like the idea of me and Curly dating. Darry didn't like the Shepards that much.  Anyways, I was trying out for cheerleading. I might be the only boy but I wanted to try out so worth a shot. 

              I woke up and took a shower. After the shower, I went to see if anyone make food. Nope. I opened to fridge trying to find some eggs. 1 left. First come first serve I always say. (I have never said that) I turned on the stove and started cooking them. Two-bit came in hugged me making me drop them. Not again. "dammit Two-Bit you made me drop my eggs "

"Wouldn't be the first time"

             I proceed to get ready for school. I got my book bag and made sure I had all my homework done. Crap. I forgot a math problem. I hurried to get that thing done. My boyfriend came. "Hey babe," He said excitedly. I was busy I kinda zoned him out because I was trying to focus. I got a cigarette and lit it to help me. "Hey baby," I managed to get out.

"Did you forget homework again" 

          I wanted to say no but I couldn't lie. "yes" I finished the math and gave my boyfriend a kiss on the lips he was 1 year older than me he was 15. Steve, Soda, darry came. "What are you doing here?" Darry asked looking at Curly. "I was gonna go to school with him y'know drive him," Curly said. "Aww thanks, babe," I said and kissed him on the cheek. I could tell darry thought something was fishy. "No making out or love behind bleachers," Darry strictly told us. I looked at him with a mock gasp. 

"who me no!" I said mockingly. 

"well be fine," I lied. Me and Curly kissed a couple of times on the lips not a lot though we barely started dating at the beginning of freshman year. We weren't fully open bout it. Socs were pretty homophobic to be honest not all like Cherry, Marcia, or Danica, or even Cora. But some were most were. I got some breakfast (cake) and went to school. 

           "I'm so scared babe," Curly said to me.

I reassured him. "We'll both do great and when we get And when we do I might let you do something to me" WHAT THE F-ing Hell did I just say!?. When was I this Dirty? Anyway, the rest of the conversation was so quiet. We got to school the bell rang. "good luck " We said in unison. 

"PONY!" It was Dani, She ran to me. "I heard you're trying out for cheer my Friend Cora is trying out too!," She said happily. 

        "You'll do great," She said 

A: N/ 1st chapter! I think it was good! also, it was very short/ and characters like Dani and Cora were in my Stay Gold book so if u wanna read the book it was kinda a part one! idk if they are gonna come up any more in the book tho

STAY GOLD

-alex

10/26/21